All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
najad
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by najad » Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:38 pm

Last edited by najad on Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

For Advertising mail webmaster
Master
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Re: Beware of fraud sellers on amazon-- 10kya

Post by Master » Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:57 pm

Did you order a 0.22 or 0.177 air pistol ?

najad
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by najad » Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:37 pm

Master
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by Master » Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:11 am

Then its strange why they should have cancelled it. Many of us have purchased directly from 10kya site and though there were delays some times, items were delivered.

nagarifle
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by nagarifle » Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:19 am

i have strong regards for 10kya like many others, please contact the amazon customers care team to find out what happened.
Nagarifle

if you say it can not be done, then you are right, for you, it can not be done.

najad
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by najad » Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:12 pm

Got a mail from 10kya that there are some new regulations in shipping air pistols to some states so that courier partners won't accept these kind of things. Maybe the problem was with Amazon .

nagarifle
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by nagarifle » Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:07 pm

there we are, its no rip off, why not find out where they can ship it to
Nagarifle

if you say it can not be done, then you are right, for you, it can not be done.

broadway
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by broadway » Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:24 pm

10kya is based out of thane, mumbai - the same place where precihole manufacturers its products. 10kya is also listed on the precihole site under sealers section. I have called 10kya customer care in the past and they seemed very legit.

Rifles and pistols can only be shipped through surface mode(indiapost/gati/ecom etc) since airport scanners will instantly flag them and RTO it back to the seller. Gati/ecom don't service remote pincodes. Sellers also think twice before shipping through indiapost registered parcel method as remote areas have computers but no internet connection(tight budget) so delivery status will not reflect in the tracker site. Over smart buyers use this opportunity to claim non-delivery/refund even when they receive the shipment. In some remote indiapost locations, a guy visits once every 15 days with dongle to sync/collect the tracker/performance data. In other words, seller will not ship if he finds the pincode "dodgy".

Big Daddy
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Big Daddy » Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:57 pm

Wonder why you would call the seller a fraud. Your shipment or your money is guaranteed at amazon. In fact I buy imported pellets from certain Indian vendors through amazon even though they have their own website in india. All because of the amazon guarantee.

BD
The early bird gets the worm, but the fact is, if the worm had woken up late, it would still be alive.

najad
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by najad » Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:04 am

admin please delete this post/topic.

10kya
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by 10kya » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:52 pm

First of all my apologies that we are coming on this forum so late. Second and more important, we are glad that the issue was seen in true light through forum members contributions. What happened in this case was that all of a sudden Amazon decided to stop sales of air rifles and related products pursuant to Arms Rules 2016 issued in July 2016. Many orders had to be cancelled because ATS stopped picking up parcels of airguns. We have widened our reach of PIN codes across the country and now there are few chances that you would find any order refused because of this reason. We also assure our customers responsive support and timely redressal of any issues. Thank you shooter community. We are happy to be part of you.

Khris
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Khris » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:34 am

Dont just blame because your order was cancelled. May be you forgot your courtesy because your order got cancelled? I got the best customer care response here. I got my order cancelled like yours but it doesnt mean they are Fraud. They refunded me in full, I am sure you will be refunded too.

Master
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by Master » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:14 pm

I purchased Precihole rifles, Diana 350 magnum, pellets from 10kya. Never had any problem and got discounts too.

Bishop
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Bishop » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:58 pm

Hello, folks!! I had a pleasant experience buying from
10 kya.They replied to my calls and answered my queries via email within a working day.They even canceled one of my orders on my request when I placed two orders for a product by mistake.

narach93
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by narach93 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:39 am

10 kya is very responsive to my all queries and they are genuine. This type of vendors doing fantastic job for AR enthusiastics. Otherwise we could not find international products so easily in India.