Canvas Rifle Bag/Case for NX100 POLARIS

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
brihadeeshkumarj
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Canvas Rifle Bag/Case for NX100 POLARIS

Post by brihadeeshkumarj » Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:29 pm

Hi,
Any suggestions on good quality canvas rifle bag/case for Precihole NX100 POLARIS. Online preferable.
Thanks.

For Advertising mail webmaster
supershaji
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Re: Canvas Rifle Bag/Case for NX100 POLARIS

Post by supershaji » Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:36 pm

any bag with padding within the lining is ok, but rough canvas on the interior may sometimes cause minute scratches on your barrels.

Precihole products are usually good.
chitty-vitty, bang-shang

MPK
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by MPK » Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:32 pm

if you intend to mount a scope then go for older precihole rifle case else go for newer Precihole slim rifle case. available online via kovibazaar.com

brihadeeshkumarj
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by brihadeeshkumarj » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:32 pm

I've ordered the Precihole rifle case (the one with the provision for scope) through 10kya and am expecting delivery by tommorrow.

WilliamTell
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by WilliamTell » Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:15 pm

Namaste; I hope it is not too late to contribute my 2 bits. I bought a Precihole Club Elite in Aug (2016) and a very good cover from Lenn & Me (Lehnn Adventures) through Amazon.in. It is slightly more expensive than the Precihole covers (Precihole: ~1200, Lehnn: 1850+50 delivery charges). It is available in Army green and Black. I personally, found it much better in quality as compared to it's peers (my personal opinion). HOWEVER, it is NOT canvas (for that matter, neither is the Precihole black cover.). It is heavily padded (though this makes it a little bulky to be easily portable-but useful if you happen to drop your rifle). Don't believe it should have a problem accommodating a scoped rifle.

Big Daddy
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Big Daddy » Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:14 am

Got them customized for my gun's.
Black Parachute material outer, synthetic 1/2 inch padding inside (the black synthetic sheets used to cover a/c ducting), thick polyester interior, heavy duty zip, outer pocket and red piped borders. Cost around 600 bucks if I remember well, but the cover would have cost a bomb if bought in retail.

Laid a scoped rifle on a white cloth and drew the outline with a permanent marker, then told the upholsterer to"work around it". Looks good, soft and tough, and a snug fit.

BD
The early bird gets the worm, but the fact is, if the worm had woken up late, it would still be alive.