Front Sight and Trigger issues with Precihole SP50

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
brihadeeshkumarj
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Front Sight and Trigger issues with Precihole SP50

Post by brihadeeshkumarj » Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:44 pm

Hi all, I am new to IFG, having joined after purchasing my first air pistol.
I had purchased a Precihole 0.177 SP50 Phoenix RF Pistol on 06.08.16. I am facing two issues with the pistol. First is that the Front Sight is totally loose and gets separated from the barrel everytime I cock it with the cocking aid. Secondly, the trigger is abnormally and very very uncomfortably tight. I have so far fired 80 rounds and am completely dissatisfied.
Any advice please. Thanks in advance.

For Advertising mail webmaster
alameinite
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: Front Sight and Trigger issues with Precihole SP50

Post by alameinite » Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:42 am

Hi Briha.
Welcome to the fraternity. Coming on to your issue, just click a picture of your pistol and copy of your bill and just write about your problem to Precihole sports on their email id. Alternatively, you can watsapp on the no.
08879320376. I assure you that you will recieve a prompt positive response from Precihole. I speak out of personal experience. Second issue,yes the trigger is extremely hard. I am still facing the issue,though it has softened a lot after use. But the pistol's trigger is actually built for double handed grip. Alternatively,you can initially put a thin rubber tube over your trigger blade to ease out the jerk it gives. Rest,please consult precihole too for this.
Hope I have been of some assistance.
Regards
Alameinite
"The hills are barren, cold and steep, But I have promises to keep,
A lot to sweat , Before I sleep,...And Miles to run before I sleep.."
:cheers:

brihadeeshkumarj
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by brihadeeshkumarj » Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:16 am

Thanks Alameinite,
I thought I'd never receive a reply to my post. Just those new comer blues!
Yes, I've spoken to Precihole and they have promised to send me a new foresight shortly. But, regarding the trigger, Precihole say that it'll be like that only since its a safety feature. Seems like I've to live with that.

Big Daddy
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Big Daddy » Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:36 am

brihadeeshkumarj wrote: Secondly, the trigger is abnormally and very very uncomfortably tight.
Welcome to the forum.

The safety generally should not influence the weight of a trigger pull. A safety locks the trigger till it is disengaged, like a door stopper. PH users are happy with the accuracy of the AR's, which also depends a lot on the trigger. Might be a minor concern. PH is known for its post sales customer service and will surly sort it out.

BD
The early bird gets the worm, but the fact is, if the worm had woken up late, it would still be alive.

nkarun
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by nkarun » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:27 am

hai every one, i agree with the after support of PH, its very helpfull, but in case of airpistol, considering its cost Vs quality, sorry to say its a useless product (atleast for me)

'viewtopic.php?t=24153' please see this link, there is no meaning to upload all those pictures here, they do have some sort of frequent issue points, if they paid more attention, they could have solve these issues, i don't know why they are not taking actions to prevent these minor issues. My replacement back sight also not good, but am used to point and shoot now, also as time goes trigger get soft to medium.

From a customer point of view, i own IHP 35 & SDB Artmeis, thought lets have a PH too, but before going for there A-rifle brought A-pistol. Now i don't want to take a chance in there A-rifle. GOOD SUPPORT but, BAD/UNRELIABLE PRODUCT.