Indian pellet manufacturers

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
nitroex700
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Indian pellet manufacturers

Post by nitroex700 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:57 pm

I'm looking for some Indian pellet manufacturers to grab a few cartons of pellets at wholesale rates or perhaps, if the manufacturer is cooperative enough, get some custom pellets made to order..

So far I have zeroed in on Mastershot, Target shot & International shot brands that have performed most consistently among Indian brands with my airguns. However I'm unable to locate their manufacturers' contact information. If you could kindly help, it would be a great help!

Regards,
Nitroex

For Advertising mail webmaster
ABrocks
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Re: Indian pellet manufacturers

Post by ABrocks » Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:09 am

Well, I can suggest you to try out for : UNITED SHOT (R) Pellets
as they manufacture Quality Sporting Air Rifle Pellets i.e. suitable for all the Air Rifles (made in India). They have various ranges of quality pellets, I have been using their products since past few years, they perform really well with my Guns ( Best fit on Barrel & Great Accuracy on Target with High Velocity & Power ). You may get the pellets at wholesale rate also.

Contact Details :
UNITED SHOT (R)
50B, Kailash Bose Street,
Kolkata - 700006.
Mob : 9038871721 / 9804129836
Email : [email protected]

nitroex700
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: Indian pellet manufacturers

Post by nitroex700 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:50 am

ABrocks wrote:Well, I can suggest you to try out for : UNITED SHOT (R) Pellets
as they manufacture Quality Sporting Air Rifle Pellets i.e. suitable for all the Air Rifles (made in India). They have various ranges of quality pellets, I have been using their products since past few years, they perform really well with my Guns ( Best fit on Barrel & Great Accuracy on Target with High Velocity & Power ). You may get the pellets at wholesale rate also.

Contact Details :
UNITED SHOT (R)
50B, Kailash Bose Street,
Kolkata - 700006.
Mob : 9038871721 / 9804129836
Email : [email protected]
Thanks for the input ABrocks. I tried contacting on his earlier number. Seemed he wasn't available at the time. Besides I found their Unitedshot pointeds too light & small for my purpose. Also, I found a lot of damaged pellets in their boxes so am not sure about the quality control standards they follow. Do you shoot SDB guns a lot?

Ideally I would like 18gr pellets with std 5.5mm+ skirts like GSmith but at the very least 16gr, 5.5mm+ is a necessity. I don't know if they make those. Will try again on the other number you have me. Any idea about other manufacturers, esp those I asked about above?

Regards,
Nitroex