Are air rifle scopes banned?

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
sam 47
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Are air rifle scopes banned?

Post by sam 47 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:42 pm

Today I went to buy a scope for my Scorpius.First went to aimco enterprise.There I was told that they don't have scopes in stock but they can arrange for a scope.Cost 1250.When I asked if the scope would get damaged with a few shots or change poi ,I was told there was no gurrantee , nor would they give a receipt for the item.
Next went to east India arms company.They had no scopes.
Lastly went to at daw & co.There I was told air rifle scopes are banned and if spotted with scope ar and scope would be seized by police. :roll: :(
Is this true?Are air rifle scopes banned?
Is there now no way to get a scope for a air rifle scope legally?

For Advertising mail webmaster
mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Re: Are air rifle scopes banned?

Post by mundaire » Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:48 pm

Nothing illegal about having a scope.
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

sam 47
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Re: Are air rifle scopes banned?

Post by sam 47 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:41 pm

Thanks sir. I for the life of me couldn't understand how air rifles scopes could be illegal if the rifle was legal, especially since I am buying over the counter. Its real confusing when air gun dealers themselves misguide. Anyways thanks for clearing it up.