Its totally my opinion - The best of the best India AR has finally arrived ( Made in India ) guys

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
abhi11
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Its totally my opinion - The best of the best India AR has finally arrived ( Made in India ) guys

Post by abhi11 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:45 pm

This "The Artemis" gun happens to be the best i have found till date, it was tested by some of our IFG experts (hitting bulls eye @ 50 feet with 700+ FPS, with 10 gr pellet).

Below are the youtube vid's to dig upon, looking forward to more expert comments

Regards
Abhi

" All In All We Are Just Another Brick In The Wall"

For Advertising mail webmaster
kshitij
Shooting true
Shooting true

Re: Its totally my opinion - The best of the best India AR has finally arrived ( Made in India ) guys

Post by kshitij » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:00 pm

Neat looking air rifle. Donno about the best Indian air rifle opinion but surely looks like the best made SDB yet to me (y)

Look forward to user reviews from members here.
Lock, Stock and Barrel.

Big Daddy
Shooting true
Shooting true

Re: Its totally my opinion - The best of the best India AR has finally arrived ( Made in India ) guys

Post by Big Daddy » Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:27 pm

Looking forward to this too. A pleasant surprise. Though I had the privilege of getting the first SDB SE, came to know of this much later. In one of my posts i had mentioned that SDB had the potential. Keeping my fingers crossed. I hope it's not skin deep.

BD
The early bird gets the worm, but the fact is, if the worm had woken up late, it would still be alive.

vsraja
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by vsraja » Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:02 am

The action looks more like in apache.
With regards,
vsraja

vsraja
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by vsraja » Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:19 am

I think it was unsold apache in new stock.Artemis is a greek equivalent of diana.Why they are always copying the older model diana-35. They should try copying the newer model like diana-460, diana-54 airking.Do they really offers a variety or choice?.Why they are calling them as ''New models''.Do they know the real meaning of that. If a member of this forum who already own an apache purchases this model to only find that it was the same apache except the stock,wont he felt like cheated.I already own an apache and accepts that it was reliable,powerful and accurate, but i wont consider purchasing another one for myself in the same caliber.better they have to do good market research about the scarce and demanded product.For example a good under lever or side lever rifle with breach loader is most welcome and has much demand in the indian market.Further suggestion is that if they continue to do these they can't say them as ''make in india'' but they can really say that ''copied in india''.Even a copied item doesn't have the good features of the original item. If a diana was copied then it should be another Diana and it should not be "Artemis''.If anyone missed apache then they can buy them with new attractive stocks.
With regards,
vsraja

Basu
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Basu » Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:21 am

Except being break barrel , I donot see any copying of old Diana35 model from the video.
I wish to be enlightened.

Basu
Not all those wander , are lost...............

kshitij
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by kshitij » Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:24 am

vsraja wrote:I think it was unsold apache in new stock.Artemis is a greek equivalent of diana.Why they are always copying the older model diana-35. They should try copying the newer model like diana-460, diana-54 airking.Do they really offers a variety or choice?.Why they are calling them as ''New models''.Do they know the real meaning of that. If a member of this forum who already own an apache purchases this model to only find that it was the same apache except the stock,wont he felt like cheated.I already own an apache and accepts that it was reliable,powerful and accurate, but i wont consider purchasing another one for myself in the same caliber.better they have to do good market research about the scarce and demanded product.For example a good under lever or side lever rifle with breach loader is most welcome and has much demand in the indian market.Further suggestion is that if they continue to do these they can't say them as ''make in india'' but they can really say that ''copied in india''.Even a copied item doesn't have the good features of the original item. If a diana was copied then it should be another Diana and it should not be "Artemis''.If anyone missed apache then they can buy them with new attractive stocks.
Have you used the product? If not, how exactly did you arrive at these conclusions of yours?
Lock, Stock and Barrel.

anubhav_rulez
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by anubhav_rulez » Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:06 pm

One small question vsraja: Is Hero Honda Splendor 1st model and Splendor I Smart same ? Though they both bear same name. OK leave this, Precihole has 3 basic different models, despite of looks they all perform differently. Hope this answers your theory of looking alike.
Anubhav Bajpai
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's always better to have a gun & don't need it...Than need a gun & not having it !!!

dev
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by dev » Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:33 pm

Neat looking but are they smooth shooting with a crisp two stage trigger?
To ride, to speak up, to shoot straight.

vsraja
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by vsraja » Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:08 pm

Actually above post is my opinion (not conclusion) based on the video only.I cant confirm that my views are 100% right because it was only my views based on my own reasoning.The whole views were based on that assumption only.I accept that i haven't used the product and hence can't review about the product.But that doesn't mean that i can't say anything based on the looks of the rifle in that video.In other words, i said only that ''it looks like that'' and i thought that i have that much freedom here, if not, i apologize for my comment.
With regards,
vsraja

Big Daddy
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Big Daddy » Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:47 pm

vsraja wrote:''it looks like that'' and i thought that i have that much freedom here, if not, i apologize for my comment.
Hi Raja, I don't think anyone is attacking you or defending / promoting the gun (IMHO). I guess every one is curious to know more about the gun. In fact I was about to PM you for some details. Now i know you are like me.......waiting and guessing :D

BD
The early bird gets the worm, but the fact is, if the worm had woken up late, it would still be alive.

GNV
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by GNV » Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:13 pm

I wish the manufacturers stop using the term "Factory Tuned". To me tuning means tuning means trying to improve the performance of the gun after it was properly broken in. I don't think the manufacturers could call a factory fresh gun as factory tuned because they are using moly instead of oil.

GNV

kshitij
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by kshitij » Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:00 pm

vsraja wrote:Actually above post is my opinion (not conclusion) based on the video only.I cant confirm that my views are 100% right because it was only my views based on my own reasoning.The whole views were based on that assumption only.I accept that i haven't used the product and hence can't review about the product.But that doesn't mean that i can't say anything based on the looks of the rifle in that video.In other words, i said only that ''it looks like that'' and i thought that i have that much freedom here, if not, i apologize for my comment.
First off, all opinions are welcome on this forum. Dont get worked up, no one is chasing you with a pitch fork. Yet :)
I personally only wanted to know if your opinions are based on any facts or experience with the product you seem to be dissing so much.
Since you clarify that what ever you said was only your assumption, and it may not be accurate, clears up the picture a lot more.
I am not a SDB fan boy, far from it, but if the air rifle is well made then the manufacturer should be given credit for it.
:cheers:
Lock, Stock and Barrel.

Nooru252
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Re: RE: Its totally my opinion - The best of the best India AR has finally arrived ( Made in India ) guys

Post by Nooru252 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:41 pm

abhi11 wrote:This "The Artemis" gun happens to be the best i have found till date, it was tested by some of our IFG experts (hitting bulls eye @ 50 feet with 700+ FPS, with 10 gr pellet).

Below are the youtube vid's to dig upon, looking forward to more expert comments

Nice

Sent from my GT-I8262 using Tapatalk

to_saptarshi
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by to_saptarshi » Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:30 pm

Just a piece of information , Our IFG Member "Basu" put his relentless effort of close to 1.5 Years , in order to create this rifle with SDB. In fact the voiceover that you are listening in the video is of him.

Basu Da - requesting you to share more information about the internal mechanism of this rifle. I know this video is tailored one and there is no white or pink stock in production . How about the grouping ? are they tailored too ? I am more interested to know about the trigger, locking mechanism with sear, piston seal, quality of compression cylinder (Hopefully they are using seamless tube at least) , any safety mechanism if applicable etc .
Thanks and Regards,
Saptarshi