Its totally my opinion - The best of the best India AR has finally arrived ( Made in India ) guys

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
Basu
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Its totally my opinion - The best of the best India AR has finally arrived ( Made in India ) guys

Post by Basu » Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:10 pm

Dear sam47 ,

Artemis , Apache and Sport have identical trigger mechanism.
This is very simple and nice as well.
Here you can adjust the pulling weight as per your suitability , say from 1500 gms to 600 gms.
In my Sport , there is a first pull of 7 mm , followed by trigger release pull.
This is what I call as double pull.
Please do not confuse it with two stage trigger mechanism.
In my Sport I can reduce the pull weight even further , yet I adjusted it exactly where I found it comfortable.
I have nothing to complain about this trigger and I found it little better than a brand new Remington AR trigger.
Veervadra got this gun and found it ready to shoot on arrival.
He adjusted the trigger after 1000 shots finally.
Ifgian Anup has Precihole , Diana 35, 460 M and Apache .I think he would be in a better position to share his experience.

Basu
Not all those wander , are lost...............

For Advertising mail webmaster
sam 47
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Re: Its totally my opinion - The best of the best India AR has finally arrived ( Made in India ) guys

Post by sam 47 » Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:21 pm

Thank you vsraja777 and basuda. I think I have to make this rifle a diwali present to me. :D :cheers:
"Aim small, miss small."

anoop
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by anoop » Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:27 pm

Dear Basu, I find Apache trigger as good and compareable to Diana T 06 and Weihrauch Rekkord trigger. Not only trigger , i find Apache as a whole, an excellent airgun give immense shooting pleasure. Its accurate and well balanced. Overall a very good buy. Anoop

Basu
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Basu » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:06 am

Thanks Anoop for your comment.
I also find the hold and balance of Apache in very nice.

Basu

sam 47
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by sam 47 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:51 pm

I will purchase the ar day after tomorrow. In the mean time I after reading lots of threads on SDB air rifle have drawn a simple trigger diagram. Please correct me if I am wrong. I am a nut when it comes to safety of triggers.
Regarding accuracy, can I hit a 6mm diameter circle 3 /5 times with open sights at 50 feet with this air rifle ?
I could do so with a precihole Scorpius.
Basuda please...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by sam 47 on Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Aim small, miss small."

Big Daddy
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Big Daddy » Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:46 pm

Will you be able to? A good gun, the right pellet and condition play a small part. The shooter plays the main part.
Looking forward to your review. Might take a few hundred shots to get the feel of a new gun (IMHO)....any gun for that matter.

BD
The early bird gets the worm, but the fact is, if the worm had woken up late, it would still be alive.

Basu
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Basu » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:58 pm

Dear Sam,
Are you going to get Artemis or Apache ?
Artemis is more powerful than Apache.
It will take a thousand shot at least to come to proper set position.
The trigger is very easy and nice and hope you will have no issues .

Basu

sam 47
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by sam 47 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:19 am

My Scorpius took more than 2.5 k shots to get properly settled . l will get the Artemis, the idea of having an Indian, that too Kolkata made air rifle that breaks the arbitrary British law of 12 fpe is damn close to my heart.
Given the reputation of SDB I most definitely think it is going to be very accurate, more over the manufacturer has approved my concept of the trigger and said it is extremely accurate air rifle.
Now all that remains between me and a good air rifle is a day.
At 50 feet , I think it will be able to hit the 6mm diameter candles which I use as targets routinely.
"Aim small, miss small."

Basu
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Basu » Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:01 am

Hmm.......
At 16 yds ........6 mm....with 13+ fpe at muzzle in .177...you ought to be a nice shooter.

Basu

vsraja
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by vsraja » Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:34 am

sam 47 wrote:I will purchase the ar day after tomorrow. In the mean time I after reading lots of threads on SDB air rifle have drawn a simple trigger diagram. Please correct me if I am wrong. I am a nut when it comes to safety of triggers.
Regarding accuracy, can I hit a 6mm diameter circle 3 /5 times with open sights at 50 feet with this air rifle ?
I could do so with a precihole Scorpius.
Basuda please...
The trigger design has some correction. I attach the corrected diagram here
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
With regards,
vsraja

Woods
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Woods » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:30 pm

Music of the first video is awesome and so are the groupings .
Great men are not born great , they grow great .