Want to buy my first air rifle in Kolkata

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
ParekSachin91
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Want to buy my first air rifle in Kolkata

Post by ParekSachin91 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:45 pm

Hello guys,

As the title says I want to buy my first air rifle in Kolkata. I was thinking of getting the IHP Compressed Air Rifle or the IHP Pneumatic Rifle. Are these available in Kolkata or any website? Are these rifles good? What's the difference between pneumatic air rifle and compressed air rifle? Is the compressed air one PCP? Should I buy a Springer first? I've tried my friend's Precihole, it was accurate but i felt that it was front heavy. Please guide me as this will my my first air rifle. :? Thank you.

Sachin

For Advertising mail webmaster
Vikram
We post a lot
We post a lot

Re: Want to buy my first air rifle in Kolkata

Post by Vikram » Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:13 pm

Please go through the older posts. This question has been answered many times.
It ain’t over ’til it’s over! "Rocky,Rocky,Rocky....."

ParekSachin91
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by ParekSachin91 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:06 pm

Dear Vikram,

I had gone through the older posts but could not find much info about the IHP Compressed air rifle. Does anyone here can give me some details about this air rifle?

sohampaul11
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by sohampaul11 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:03 am

The IHP CA rifle is a PCP. If you cant find its details here, you can find it on the gun geek forum. The Precihole you held felt front heavy because it was designed to be so. A front heavy rifle steadies your rifle much better than you arm alone can. The IHP Pneumatic air rifle is a single stroke Pneumatic. I dont know if these rifles are available with Kolkata dealers or not, you may have to contact IHP directly for details. As your first air rifle, a springer would be a much better bet. They are simpler to use and maintain and dont require much accessories as the pcps. Once you think you need a pcp, you can get hold of one. Precihole is going to launch a pcp in the near future.

ParekSachin91
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by ParekSachin91 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:04 pm

Thank you sohampaul11