Which air rifle is best for india

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
art_collector
Shooting true
Shooting true

Re: Which air rifle is best for india

Post by art_collector » Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:30 pm

Thank the Britishers they made a word called SORRY.......it helps to get u out of the most creepiest situations......how about using that...........

For Advertising mail webmaster
art_collector
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by art_collector » Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:31 pm

Not the correct place to post but nice to see so many members on the forum today

dev
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by dev » Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:42 pm

"
but then throughing this subject in the most reachable corner of mind
is also not fine .

and i agree with u and want to justify that i had quarle because everything has a way to be spoken

u just cant speak anything if u dissagree.

u know the same sort of thing u spoke and it had a mannerism " Thazeeb" and it looks nice"

I don't think I quarreled with you on anything but just to ensure that I don't hurt your feelings try this.From now on whenever you read anything that I write just imagine that I am bowing from the waist with my arm moving from my toes and rising till my forehead... as many times as you please...with my index finger slightly extended. I hope that that shall please your graces love for fine words and speech.

Warm Regards,

Dev
To ride, to speak up, to shoot straight.

hamiclar01
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by hamiclar01 » Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:40 pm

sitar, if it was educating laymen about indian air rifles then that should have been the title of your thread. the vague sounding "best air rifles " will obviously invite wider responses.
sitar";p="28812 wrote:
1 you will not understand what i said because it is
about awaring the layman about air rifles

we are disscussing so that layman can understand what is best for him.

it is not good that everybody chaints the name of
diana diana diana ... like ram ram ram
please don't fly off your handle. there was nothing in dev's post that sounded personal (at least, not to me). AFAIK, he was simply calling a spade a spade and bluntly asking you what you wanted.

this is a discussion forum. just because someone doesn't share your opinion does not mean he's brewing a vendetta. so relax and chill out.
"Stan, don't you know the first law of physics? Anything that's fun costs at least eight dollars."