Repairing my Aarya II PCP

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
gaurav dewan
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Repairing my Aarya II PCP

Post by gaurav dewan » Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:55 pm

Dear friends and fellow air gunners!
My name is Gaurav Dewan and i am from Darjeeling but currently in Siliguri, West Bengal.
I have an Aarya PCP air Rifle that i bought from Aaditya Innovations based in Mumbai.
The gun is accurate and powerful, however, the build quality seems a bit below par since it has broken down twice.The first time it broke down, it was within one month of use so i sent it back and was repaired and sent back to me.It has broken down again and after 8 months, Mr. Rajesh Yadav, the proprietor, sent it back without repairing it.I had requested him time and again to repair it, at whatever cost which i told him i will deposit in his account for the repairs, but he has not explained as to what is wrong with the gun.He even stopped responding to my calls and e-mails so finally i asked my relative in Mumbai to contact him and he finally sent back the gun but without repairing it.Are there any Aarya Owners here in this forum??If yes then has their experiences been similar to mine?I think Mr. Yadav is a highly uncouth, unprofessional and utterly unreliable person and i caution any body to think not twice but twenty times before dealing with him.However, that is a different matter, which i will pursue at length later on, as well as the fact that i am lodging a complaint with the Indian Consumer Forum against this individual and his company.
The matter at hand, however, is this:

I have a PCP that cost me 69,500/- including the Hill Pump and the Rifle Scope lying useless.I need it to be repaired and the cost for that will be more than happily furnished. Since the person that i bought it from suffers from some kind of mental trauma (that is the only conclusion that i can come up with given his weird behavior) and is unable to help me with this.So i beseech any member here to advise/supply me with information as to how i can get my gun repaired.Any suggestion will be highly appreciated.

The problem in brief: the gun can not be cocked.Its a bolt action air rifle and the breech needs to be opened while loading the pellet.However, once cocked, the breech does not stay locked, hence unable to load the pellet.Seems there is a problem with the trigger mechanism but can not say exactly.Everything else seems fine.If there is anybody here with knowledge of PCP mechanism then kindly respond.

Thanking you and hoping to hear from you guys...
Gaurav

For Advertising mail webmaster
PRITAM PATEL
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Re: Repairing my Aarya II PCP

Post by PRITAM PATEL » Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:35 pm

"Mr. Rajesh Yadav, the proprietor, sent it back without repairing it.I had requested him time and again to repair it,"

I think wrong person your dealing with,
instead I suggest you to contact original Manufacture

regards
"Men like us don't deserve to die in the bed, field would be a batter option"

Optional : Proper inglish n gramer

pratik_mahale
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by pratik_mahale » Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:34 pm

PRITAM PATEL wrote:"Mr. Rajesh Yadav, the proprietor, sent it back without repairing it.I had requested him time and again to repair it,"

I think wrong person your dealing with,
:agree:

Added in 6 minutes 11 seconds:
PRITAM PATEL wrote: instead I suggest you to contact original Manufacture
Do you know who the original manufacturer is?

kshitij
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by kshitij » Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:15 am

If you think the product is of sub standard quality, you must be extremely cautious while using it since you are filling it with high pressure air and placing your face pretty darn close to the said sub standard product. In trying to make good on whatever money you may have sunk in it do not over look your own wellbeing.

There is enough info available on multiple forums about the reliability and reputation of dealers. Go through them and make an informed choice. Live and learn.

Cheers.
Lock, Stock and Barrel.

gaurav dewan
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by gaurav dewan » Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:28 pm

Thank you all...the original manufacturer is Mr. Yadav,the proprietor of Aaditya Innovations.Thank you Kshitij for your concern...you are correct on your deductions about the gun....however,a knowledgeable person could really be of help in determining whether it can be repaired and also whether it is safe to use...thanks again

Big Daddy
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Big Daddy » Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:55 pm

A member of this forum discarded his because it dawned on him the tank was not certified. What you call an expensive decision.

BD
The early bird gets the worm, but the fact is, if the worm had woken up late, it would still be alive.

pratik_mahale
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by pratik_mahale » Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:42 am

Kshitij is 100 % right it’s like you are carrying a live bomb
Send him a legal notice & ask for the refund

gaurav dewan
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by gaurav dewan » Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:55 pm

Dear Pratik and Big Daddy,
Any idea how i could go about this legal notice issue?and also, this is for Big Daddy, could you who that member was who discarded his gun?

Trajeev
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Trajeev » Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:01 pm

You can talk/mail to Mr.Pramod of PCP tunes,who is an expert in AirForce guns.He may guide you since Aarya II is a spurious copy of AirForce Condor.

Added in 7 minutes 59 seconds:
That is pramodsid in this forum.you can send a PM to him.

gaurav dewan
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by gaurav dewan » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:59 pm

Hi Trajeev,thx for the reply....where is Mr. Pramod's id?I do not see none.Thx

Hi Trajeev...thans for the reply...what is Mr. Pramod's forum id...kindly send me the id...thanks again.

essdee1972
Veteran
Veteran

Post by essdee1972 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:32 pm

Bro, you should have checked this forum before buying!

For the legal notice, you can contact any local lawyer. Try to get one with experience in consumer cases, otherwise almost all of them can help you draft a notice, and for a fees will put their name on the document. However, a legal notice is nothing but a lawyer asking for something on behalf of his client. I have received legal notices from customers and vendors as part of my day job, and in every case, we (the company) has managed to prove that the "contention of your client is wrong, misleading, and intended to maliciously hurt the interests of (our company)". Or similar legalese drafted by the in-house corporate lawyers. No case ever ensued.

You need to be very sure if you want to go for a proper legal case, in case the notice doesn't work. Yadav might choose to ignore it, or might ask some lawyer to draft a reply, with some fabricated story. I hope you have copies of the e-mails / letters.
Cheers!

EssDee
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
In a polity, each citizen is to possess his own arms, which are not supplied or owned by the state.Aristotle

Get up, stand up, Stand up for your rights. Get up, stand up, Don't give up the fight.Bob Marley

kshitij
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by kshitij » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:59 pm

SD,
Thankfully you didnt have to sue anyone for a missing finger :D
Lock, Stock and Barrel.

Big Daddy
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Big Daddy » Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:04 pm

Not suggesting "to" or "not to" sue the manufacturer. How ever, pressure vessels / cylinder manufacturing rules (the tank) requires various permits to manufacture. Perhaps you could demand a copy of various permits since you own a pressure vessel manufactured by them. Should any permit be "non existent" or missing, your options are wide open. The rules are quiet strict. These include marking on valves, manufactures logo on valve. Even the direction of the valve thread (right hand) is dictated by law, year and month of manufacturer etc. The rules are endless and very stringent.

BD
The early bird gets the worm, but the fact is, if the worm had woken up late, it would still be alive.

gaurav dewan
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by gaurav dewan » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:12 pm

Does anybody here have Mr. Pramod's id or e-mail.Mr. Pramod from PCP tunes who is an expert in PCP airguns?Anybody knows then kindly respond.Thanks.Gaurav