gamo cfx royal .22 fps =untuned ( ihp=nx100=sdb)

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
suhailraichur
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

gamo cfx royal .22 fps =untuned ( ihp=nx100=sdb)

Post by suhailraichur » Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:22 am

Hi n good day all. Recently i checked in an armory in hyderabad to ask a used diana 350 or 460 or 470 magnum but came across a gamo cfx royal in .177 n was told a price of 50k n later told 45k can be done.i was only needed dianas so just asked the price n i came back so i thought to investigate the gun on internet n came across many good reviews n many videos on youtube ,it was impressable as it had far better good looks to indian AGs in compare was decently powerfull n accurate also. Days passed n my gen quarry kept going one day was just checking videos online of cfx saw a video checking .22 cfx's fps to my amusement it was just like our desi ihp ie 540fps in .22. I was amazed coz it performed like at least more powerful gun than indians,men were hitting targets so accurately n of so nearly 60 to 90 mts. I thought whats so unique abt this rifle that it could targets so far so good? N even i read sm where it won a competetion in USA in some of the shootings. Its a good gun i know but pricey in india that to in .177 but cannot make out y cant indian guns shoot this way. Any one here frnds hv experienced why the difference. And its definitely a 11ft/lb gun as reviewed in a forum n it is.