airgunindia.com

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
SPQR_Hc
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

airgunindia.com

Post by SPQR_Hc » Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:54 pm

do any one of you have experience inporting air rifle from.airgunindia.com, please do tell.me

For Advertising mail webmaster
sohampaul11
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: airgunindia.com

Post by sohampaul11 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:31 pm

I haven't imported any air rifle from them but I bought a lot of pellets and a hard case from them. They are quite professional in their job. Packaging was superb too.

chicky
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by chicky » Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:46 pm

I concur, I have too purchased pellets and silicon grease recently and found them to be professional in their dealings.
All the best,

Chicky
"One can never know how far he can go and reach, until he starts running "

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:08 pm

Unless I'm mistaken, that website is run by someone who got himself banned from this forum - due to some dubious dealings with fellow members.
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

andy_65_in
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by andy_65_in » Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:25 pm

For airguns per se try relishsports.com, for pellets etc try airgunsindia

nkarun
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by nkarun » Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:35 pm

mundaire wrote:Unless I'm mistaken, that website is run by someone who got himself banned from this forum - due to some dubious dealings with fellow members.
Thank you sir. I was about to order some pellets. Now will think twice before ordering

David
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by David » Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:57 pm

I had not experience buying any from this website, but I did not get any positive response from whom ever I had contacted to know more about this one.
Again. I do want to mention that I don't have a first hand experience.

Rgds
David

essdee1972
Veteran
Veteran

Post by essdee1972 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:45 am

Unless I'm mistaken
You're right, Abhijeet! If it's the same person we are thinking of. I had a bad experience with that gentleman personally - he tuned my old SDB AR and made it very very "hair trigger" - I shot a pellet through my own finger when the gun fired while closing the breech after cocking!
Cheers!

EssDee
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
In a polity, each citizen is to possess his own arms, which are not supplied or owned by the state.Aristotle

Get up, stand up, Stand up for your rights. Get up, stand up, Don't give up the fight.Bob Marley

New shooter lucifer
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by New shooter lucifer » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:11 pm

Sir.. i am 14 years old and least experianced Amon u all!!!i am good at targget. Shotting!!as my coach says!!!!i need to buya cheap air rifle .177 ..under 4k cann any 1 help me get them and pls help ?e out on thhis

Big Daddy
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Big Daddy » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:29 pm

essdee1972 wrote:he tuned my old SDB AR and made it very very "hair trigger" - I shot a pellet through my own finger
Ouch!!! Dangerous.

I prefer Amazon for pellets. Been getting a lot from then. The sellers have their own direct website but I prefer through Amazon for the customer service. At least I know if I don't get the pellets, I need not run from pillar to post for a refund. For Crosman .177 I go only to relishsports.

For rifle import, feedback from several sources suggest relishsports.com to be the most trustworthy, though slow.

Better late than never I guess :D

BD
The early bird gets the worm, but the fact is, if the worm had woken up late, it would still be alive.

Big Daddy
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Big Daddy » Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:49 pm

David wrote:I had not experience buying any from this website
David :x :x :x why do you need more ??????

You have what we all dream of. I'm coming home to grab some toys. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

BD
The early bird gets the worm, but the fact is, if the worm had woken up late, it would still be alive.

Trajeev
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Trajeev » Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:58 pm

For rifle import, feedback from several sources suggest relishsports.com to be the most trustworthy, though slow.

Better late than never I guess :D

I second you. Relishsports is most trustworthy (y) :agree:

SPQR_Hc
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by SPQR_Hc » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:25 am

Thanks guys for your comment,

New shooter lucifer
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by New shooter lucifer » Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:17 pm

Guys i want to buy ihp 35 .177 ! Should i buy from huliguns or kovibazar. I also want to buy a cheap hand air pistol all things under 7000 can any 1 suggest??

sairamrao
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by sairamrao » Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:41 am

New shooter lucifer wrote:Guys i want to buy ihp 35 .177 ! Should i buy from huliguns or kovibazar. I also want to buy a cheap hand air pistol all things under 7000 can any 1 suggest??
hi new shooter.
i have experience with kovibazaar.they did good job (y) in delivering my pellets,spring and washers.i dont have any experience with huligun.
my advice is,1st buy a rifle and practice with it.later buy a pistol.cheap pistols are not that accurate.a gun without accuracy is useless, in my opinion.
i'm sure ihp35 is a good gun,but i'm sorry i don't have any experience with any small rifles.
also try 10kya.com but they sell only precihole(which are costly).this site is huge,they have many departments.
you can search this forum for gun reviews and suggestions.you can find answer to your question easily.
all the best for you new gun. :)
-with great power,comes great responsibility-