Longest Distance shot with a Springer

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
SMJ
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Re: Longest Distance shot with a Springer

Post by SMJ » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:39 am

There isa youtube video of someone shooting a small sized bottle cap (if i remember correctly) from 50, 60 and 70 meters with great accuracy!
He used sdb artemis air rifle.
Will you be so kind enough to provide a link to that video?? I can't find it on you tube. I only found a couple of review videos of Artemis.
The video of the small sized bottle cap being shot is by a gentleman called Veerbadhra who is also a member here and active on another forum as well. He has a beautiful place with plenty of shooting space and he has excellent knowledge of both firearms and air arms. The bottle cap is being shot with the SDB apache (not artemis) and the distance is around 40 meters- Sam, here are the you tube links:

For Advertising mail webmaster
sam 47
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Re: Longest Distance shot with a Springer

Post by sam 47 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:18 pm

That clears it. I had seen Rudransh's video on SDB Artemis 5.5 mm, was not aware of the apache videos. He too has got a scope, will have to find one for me ASAP. 8) :) I am sure that the SDB Artemis will shoot out those kinley bottle caps at 50 m with the scope. With iron sights 2 inch targets are normal, and 1.5 inch on a good day at 50 m.
"Aim small, miss small."