My New Precihole TAURUS SP50 Air Pistol

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
ajayks
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Re: My New Precihole TAURUS SP50 Air Pistol

Post by ajayks » Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:56 pm

nice mods!!! beautiful!!!!!!!!

For Advertising mail webmaster
anirbanb
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by anirbanb » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:17 pm

How did you ad the scope? is there any rail option?

brihacharan
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by brihacharan » Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:34 am

Mortis wrote:
brihacharan wrote:
shaz wrote:Hi brihacharan,

is that a precihole Muzzle weight you have mounted in the place of front sight. can you tell me how it is affecting the balance of the pistol.
The Muzzle Brake I have fixed on to my Precihole TAURUS SP50 Pistol is not made by Precihole....It has been custom made..
The Muzzle Brake is supposed to improve the barrel harmonics & also help in easing the cocking of the pistol!!!
Briha

Added in 9 minutes 22 seconds:
airgun_novice wrote: Dear Brihji
1. Any idea if the trigger weight can be brought around to 500-700 gm with the allen keys ?
2. Would it then be possible to shoot with one hand at 10m ?
3. Windage/ Elevation ould probably be done with a guesstimate, right ? Or does it have stepwise incremental stages ?
4. BTW, would suggest the 'sanskari' Mr. Daniel Craig to use your modified piece in the next Bond or rather Brih Bond flick. ;-)
regs
A.
1. Discussed this point with Doc. Shirsat of Precihole....The Trigger can be adjusted a 'bit' and cannot be brought to the level you've mentioned (the reason being its construction) According to Doc any drastic reduction in the trigger pressure may cause "Auto Fire"!!!

2. One hand shooting is possible...but the present 6lbs to 7lbs pressure necessitates a 2 hand hold.....

3. Windage & Elevation can be adjusted with a 2mm Allen Key according to Doc.....although I have not attempted it!

4. ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

Briha

Hello Brihacharan. I too am an owner or the Taurus SP50 and had posted my early review on the old announcement thread. The trigger has settled in quite nicely after 400 odd shots.
I am also located in Mumbai and was wondering if I could purchase your muzzle weight from you since it is a bit inconvenient to keep putting on and off the supplied cocking aid. Also, my front sight has become loose and keeps needing adjustment so I might as well take it off and replace with something more practical.
Hi Mortis,
Pl. see your PM
Briha

suhailraichur
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by suhailraichur » Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:24 pm

Respected briha sir.very congrats on ur air pistol n i think u guys are the first n will be the first to try new things give us all the information while we ppl are still thinking ti buy.. Ur love n for the sport is respectable sir. I mean such a detailed article ! Its great n respectable. n sir this is my 3rd post ever n 1st day on ifg so undoubtedly even these r my first conversation with you. Thank you

Mortis
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Mortis » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:10 pm

brihacharan wrote:
Mortis wrote:
brihacharan wrote:
The Muzzle Brake I have fixed on to my Precihole TAURUS SP50 Pistol is not made by Precihole....It has been custom made..
The Muzzle Brake is supposed to improve the barrel harmonics & also help in easing the cocking of the pistol!!!
Briha

Added in 9 minutes 22 seconds:

1. Discussed this point with Doc. Shirsat of Precihole....The Trigger can be adjusted a 'bit' and cannot be brought to the level you've mentioned (the reason being its construction) According to Doc any drastic reduction in the trigger pressure may cause "Auto Fire"!!!

2. One hand shooting is possible...but the present 6lbs to 7lbs pressure necessitates a 2 hand hold.....

3. Windage & Elevation can be adjusted with a 2mm Allen Key according to Doc.....although I have not attempted it!

4. ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

Briha

Hello Brihacharan. I too am an owner or the Taurus SP50 and had posted my early review on the old announcement thread. The trigger has settled in quite nicely after 400 odd shots.
I am also located in Mumbai and was wondering if I could purchase your muzzle weight from you since it is a bit inconvenient to keep putting on and off the supplied cocking aid. Also, my front sight has become loose and keeps needing adjustment so I might as well take it off and replace with something more practical.
Hi Mortis,
Pl. see your PM
Briha

Hi, I received your PM although I cannot reply to it currently since my post count is low. I have your contact details so I will get in touch soon.

SMJ
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by SMJ » Thu May 26, 2016 10:39 am

Hello Brihaji, I just added a SP50 Phoenix to my arsenal. Have yet to shoot it.
A bit of a pointless question now on an old thread but just curious as to what made you choose the TAURUS over the PHOENIX?

Puneet Sharma
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by Puneet Sharma » Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:52 am

Which is better for target practice sp50 taurus or sp50 phoenix?in my city kotkapura punjab gun dealer give sp50 Taurus for 4500.. Plz advice me.. Which one I buy from this 2 model...

Har Har Mahadev
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Har Har Mahadev » Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:10 am

Hi All, If you want to watch a detailed video of Precihole SP50 Taurus and it's shooting test please watch the below videos... I have uploaded 3 videos till date. Thanks.

Unboxing:
Shooting Test: