My New SDB Apache SE

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
sairamrao
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Re: My New SDB Apache SE

Post by sairamrao » Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:42 pm

hello friends.
i want to buy that chrony.can you guys please tell me where can i get one and the price?
i saw 2 on ebay.in priced around 10k+.
is there any cheap chrony available in india?
is importing chrony from USA throught courier is easy or any problems with customs?
my intention in buying a chrony is to create a a youtube channel of airgun reviews.we indians don't have such channel i think.
thank you friends.
when i get a chrony i will upload two detailed reviews of IHP 35 .22 and precihole sp50 .177 which i own.

For Advertising mail webmaster
SMJ
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by SMJ » Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:17 am

Hello Gentlemen,
@Brihaji - thanks sir! I also went through your post on barrel droop that you shared earlier. After going through it, I guess it is very tough to know if there is suspected barrel droop on your rifle without a scope to actually assert it- is that correct? Hi Soumen - no, its definitely not noticeable to me in the first picture. I only noticed what was a seemingly downward curve on the SDB compared to the other 2 in the last picture but after going through Brihaji's post I understand barrel droop is a technicality and cannot be judged simply by looking at a picture! This seemingly downward curve on the SDB, could be because of the placement of the rifles and/or the angle of the picture

anoop
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by anoop » Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:10 pm

Dear Friends, how does SDB Appache SE compare to IHP .22 Synthetic in terms of quality, power, accuracy and reliability? Thanks Anoop

Basu
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Basu » Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:52 pm

Dear Anoop,
I have seen synthetic stock IHP but not tested .
I have fired National 35 with wood stock as well as SDB ApacheSE.
Amongst springers , SDB ApacheSE in 0.22 ,is by far superior AR than IHP 35 or many other Indian guns interms of balance ,hold, power, accuracy and reliability in given price.
A fine tuning helps to get best out of this gun.

Basu
Not all those wander , are lost...............

anoop
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by anoop » Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:33 pm

Thanks Basu i will go ahead with SDB Apache SE. Anoop

Rajkannan
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by Rajkannan » Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:39 am

[quote="Basu"]Dear Anoop,
I have seen synthetic stock IHP but not tested .
I have fired National 35 with wood stock as well as SDB ApacheSE.
Amongst springers , SDB ApacheSE in 0.22 ,is by far superior AR than IHP 35 or many other Indian guns interms of balance ,hold, power, accuracy and reliability in given price.
A fine tuning helps to get best out of this gun.

Basuji

Sry for hijacking the thread... Do u have any opinion about the performance of SBD 250? If so, can u compare it with ihp 35 and ak 500 in terms of speed and accuracy?

anoop
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by anoop » Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:04 pm

Dear Friends, Greetings to all. This thread is uploaded with velocity testing of SDB Apache SE Air rifle. In this, the surroundings shown are pitiably dirty. Whoever videoed this, please ensure videography is done in clean surroundings as the world sees it. Also in my opinion, such videography actually degrades the product. No offence meant to anybody - just SWATCH BHARAT. Thanks Anoop

Mark
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Mark » Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:29 pm

anoop wrote:Dear Friends, Greetings to all. This thread is uploaded with velocity testing of SDB Apache SE Air rifle. In this, the surroundings shown are pitiably dirty. Whoever videoed this, please ensure videography is done in clean surroundings as the world sees it. Also in my opinion, such videography actually degrades the product. No offence meant to anybody - just SWATCH BHARAT. Thanks Anoop

Dear Anoop,

Some people notice the surroundings and some do not and that is how it has been since long before youtube.

I am one who is usually not distracted by surroundings, much to the dismay of my wife!

Mark
"What if he had no knife? In that case he would not be a good bushman so there is no need to consider the possibility." H.A. Lindsay, 1947

anoop
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by anoop » Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:51 pm

Dear Mark, i feel Indian Air gun industry will be selling products to world sooner than later.For three reasons 1)chinese economy is slowing down paving way for indians to take over 2)world finds communicating with Indians a lot easier 3)We can keep quality check of our products if we so desire. Hence need to keep and show ourselves clean to the world for our ' Acche din ' .Anoop

Basu
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Basu » Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:10 pm

Dear Rajkannan,
Hope the SDB250 and AK500 both have one additional barrel under the actual barrel , which is purely cosmetic.
Due to the additional weight in the front , it may give better stability while shooting bench rested.
Our IFGian Sathya has AK500 and he extracts awesome performance.
As regard to SDB250 , I have no experience .
My observations are already given in respect of Apache and other springers .
I have SDB45 and I am very happy. I wish to have one Apache too due to its nice punch and excellent trigger but I can not dare as I will be surely thrown out of the house.
Hah.....hah....ha......
I agree Swacha Bharat Sunder Bharat......

Basu

GNV
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by GNV » Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:46 pm

sairamrao wrote:hello friends.
i want to buy that chrony.can you guys please tell me where can i get one and the price?
i saw 2 on ebay.in priced around 10k+.
is there any cheap chrony available in india?
is importing chrony from USA throught courier is easy or any problems with customs?
my intention in buying a chrony is to create a a youtube channel of airgun reviews.we indians don't have such channel i think.
thank you friends.
when i get a chrony i will upload two detailed reviews of IHP 35 .22 and precihole sp50 .177 which i own.
You can import a Shooting Chrony from Pyramydair.com.
But the courier charges would be pretty high. I don't thinks customs would be a problem to clear it. But they may or may not impose customs duty. Depends on your luck. Anyway the total cost is most likely to be 10+ K INR.
You might as well buy from ebay.in.
Economical way would be using those smart phone apps. They seem to be reasonably accurate.
I bought a Shooting Chrony from pyramydair.com. But it was brought in by a friend in checked in baggage and there was no customs problem or imposed duty.

GNV

Rajkannan
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by Rajkannan » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:41 pm

Basu wrote:Dear Rajkannan,
Hope the SDB250 and AK500 both have one additional barrel under the actual barrel , which is purely cosmetic.
Due to the additional weight in the front , it may give better stability while shooting bench rested.
Our IFGian Sathya has AK500 and he extracts awesome performance.
As regard to SDB250 , I have no experience .
My observations are already given in respect of Apache and other springers .
I have SDB45 and I am very happy. I wish to have one Apache too due to its nice punch and excellent trigger but I can not dare as I will be surely thrown out of the house.
Hah.....hah....ha......
I agree Swacha Bharat Sunder Bharat......

Basu
Thank u basuji... Seems sdb 250 , ak500 , and ihp 35 performs equal to each other... I couldn't find any online seller selling apache... Even googling could not give any link?

Basu
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Basu » Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:50 pm

I think kovibaazar does online selling.

Basu

GNV
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by GNV » Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:15 pm

kovibazaar.com is only advertising. As of now they don't have any in stock and no pricing either. I am also trying to find one online shot that sell this gun.

anoop
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by anoop » Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:52 pm

Dear GNV and Rajkannan, i am getting my Apache SE from Great Eastern( Mr Sanjit ). They have despatched it yesterday. Anoop