AARMR Hurricane Model 15. First Impressions. Picture Heavy

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
GNV
Shooting true
Shooting true

Re: AARMR Hurricane Model 15. First Impressions. Picture Heavy

Post by GNV » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:28 pm

Buy directly from AARMR. Saves money. They don't have a website. But if you see the earlier posts in this thread you'll see the contact details

For Advertising mail webmaster
Oreku
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by Oreku » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:59 am

GNV wrote:Buy directly from AARMR. Saves money. They don't have a website. But if you see the earlier posts in this thread you'll see the contact details
Many thanks bro!! but ..whatever contacts am getting here isn't working, the number on their facebook is working neither.
Can someone help me on this ..or share any authentic contact numbers of AARMR guys.

Thanks

GNV
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by GNV » Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:19 pm

vsraja
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by vsraja » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:33 am

Hi airgunners,
i am having this beast in ''.22'' for nearly two years.I came accross the trigger issue, but got solved recently.This rifle is not much accurate at many of my pellets like UNITED SHOT,marksman shot,etc, which are accurate in sdb and AK air rifles.The reason maybe the loose fit of the pellets in the breach.So i decided to try some other pellet and got "SNIPER" brand pellets from Mr.Mrigank.I am surprised by the accuracy which it gave. It gave me a one hole group at the first test from 10yards, which was far more better than my other pellets grouping.The pellet fit was very snug and all pellets weigh the same and uniform.Also there is no damaged pellets and pellets comes in the plastic boxes, which are ready to be used directly in the field without transferring the pellets to other boxes.The power delivery also very nice due to the right fit at the barrel.I have no time to test them at longer ranges.but, i am sure that this pellet will give best accuracy even at longer ranges.I used the round head pellets.but I also tested some flat head pellets but the hurricane barrel doesnt like the flat head pellets from ''sniper''.It looks like the round head pellets are specially made for hurricane.The quality of those pellets are like those of imported ones.
With regards,
vsraja

airgunlover
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by airgunlover » Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:56 pm

Hi guys, any idea if the newer entrant of the hurricane family (model 16) is worth considering over alternatives like NX100/SDB Artemis?

AKPANDEY
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by AKPANDEY » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:28 pm

GNV wrote:I am not expecting any POM . I am just reporting things as I find them and I understand airguns a little, that's all.I know that I don't deserve any POM. I know my writing style is pretty poor. I don't have any narrating skills and I don't even know where to put proper punctuation marks. I post these reports of mine so that new entrants into air gunning may find them useful to maintain and repair their air guns on their own.Just as I am learning a lot from the more experienced shooters. If some find them useful then I am more than happy. Nothing more or nothing less. That's all.

Regards,
GNV
Greetings GNV , i purchased a hurricane recntly and siassembled it seeing you tube, tuning method, after tuning i m confiused about hpow to put it back sytenatically right way, as saw ur posts for u it pretty easy.,would you like to help and guide me how would i assemble hurricane. mod -16, .177
i ve taken apart all things , now can not make out where to put, though i would do it b, biut when i push the piston, spring and back p[iston back, something from trigger restricts going it further i broke a car jack already , it was literally bent, might be because that triugger thing was nmot letting it enter, because i knos spring pressure wont exceed a ton i guess, anyways if u can help can take out sometime to guide me, i will be highly apprecciate that thank you, u can also reach me. God bless thank you

Please do not post your personal contact details on the open forum for your own safety-Moderator

sagar 12345
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by sagar 12345 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:39 pm

i also came across same problem i cant remove piston completly out of cylinder because of middle sear by pushing middle sear down we can push piston in cylinder but it requires proper tolls .since i dont have those tools only clean spring , spring guide & upper triger assembly & assembled it. after that this air rifle produces less recoil & vibrations but i am not satisfied with work . after few days i will again strip this air rifle again & tune it perfectly for this i want expert advice from gnv sir

sagar 12345
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by sagar 12345 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:12 am

the front sight of huricaine is not perfect so i want to cut the barrel it will also help in balacing the weight of rifle .i want to replace front sight with precihole .can i do this please experienced members tell me.

sagar 12345
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by sagar 12345 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:41 am

today i watched a video from aarmar guys how to disassemble the huricaine mod 16 air rifle on you tube . this video is very useful for shooters having this model.very simple .

vsraja
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by vsraja » Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:09 pm

I heard that it has choked barrel for accuracy. so if you want to cut the barrel you have to loose the choke.
With regards,
vsraja

sagar 12345
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by sagar 12345 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:36 pm

i want to cut barrel only up to cork. cork is weilded at the end of barrel . in old model whole front sight is fitted on barrel. in new model front sight is on cork & is welded at the end of barrel.so it will not damage barrel.cork is actually cocking aid & to fire phataka cork which makes big noice on firing.

vsraja
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by vsraja » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:26 am

You can cut the barrel. It can even improve accuracy. But you have to get a perfect finishing at the muzzle end.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk
With regards,
vsraja

sagar 12345
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by sagar 12345 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:16 am

today i opened huricaine air rifle & relace the piston seal with precihole piston seal which fits perfectly costing just 35rs. now compression is better.

Agontuk
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Agontuk » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:55 am

sagar 12345 wrote:today i opened huricaine air rifle & relace the piston seal with precihole piston seal which fits perfectly costing just 35rs. now compression is better.
hello sagar...
do you have crony?
is there any improvement in power after changing piston seal ??
do you cut the barrel?
I thikn you can cut the barrel about 1.5 inches, after that the real barrel is there. and it has muzzle crowning so avoid touching that unless you know how to crown it...

sagar 12345
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by sagar 12345 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:38 pm

i dont have chrony but penetration shows improvement in power also in cocking. now i am confused if i cut the barrel then i lost front sight & precihile front sight fits on it or not i dont know.