AARMR hurricane model 15 air rifle india

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
DevShiva
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Re: AARMR hurricane model 15 air rifle india

Post by DevShiva » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:16 pm

Have ordered this rifle today, or better to say could order today, wanted it since the days amazon showed it but 2 years back i didnt wanted .22 version back than they were making that only, Just wanted to know if somebody here has got this rifle in .177 caliber, so if he wants he can tell a thing or few about this one. My reasons for purchasing This are ,actually these are the factors i consider buying any gun or pistol for that sake, and they are

Power- The bottom and top line is muzzle velocity the greater the fps greater the gun, now dont give me crap of heavy pellet more damage etc is all actually laid back mens borrowed views because more FPS is more lethal always, shooting a gun of .22 at 600 fps, totally useless for field and long range targets is a bad idea but using lower caliber which flies pellets at 900-100 fps is perfect for long ranges field or jungle or even at short ranges too.

Than- Aesthetics it has to look very good, i discarded Hatsan supercharger which i was about to buy for much better looking and flashier though costlier Browning express. Well why not, all of us want to show off our pet things (well not all of them) why not choose best looking among options even if it lacks in some other area but not power.

Accuracy - When accuracy is the main deal than i wont chose any casual or plinker type of Gun than i will look for match grade there are many which come under a lac for beginners but trust me if accuracy is something which matters most for you than never go for any main stream brands guns, No brand can beat the sophistication and precise mechanism of match grade guns even at beginners level. So for casual or better to say any non competition guns, accuracy is always average even in imported guns though without a doubt there accuracy is far better than Desis (i never used Precihole Rifle though) like say HW or Diana are much better than any desi brands.

Price - Yes that matters of course see its good to be passionate but dont be a fool, costlier is not best always in fact it is not most of the times, and specially about guns always be double sure research and look around at shops too before deciding on price, there are huge yes huge with a capital H differences as this hurricane is selling at one site for 14700, india mart demands 10700 something and courier charges extra too and Kovibazzar is very reasonable at 9350 ,than keihberg is selling a feinwerkbau at 2.34 lacs, the same is available at ***** for 1.75 lacs.

Anyways if some one has bought and used this .177 rifle please share your unhinged views and experience. Thanks.

Well one thing, why this man is beating this Dog, do not u think this is sick and inhuman to make and use such demeaning barbaric anti smileys, a sensible and humane audience wont like this, it shall be taken away, waise hee menaka gandhi has banned .22 and now u want to shut this too.

For Advertising mail webmaster
Scarecrow3
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Re: AARMR hurricane model 15 air rifle india

Post by Scarecrow3 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:50 pm

DevShiva wrote:Well one thing, why this man is beating this Dog, do not u think this is sick and inhuman to make and use such demeaning barbaric anti smileys, a sensible and humane audience wont like this, it shall be taken away, waise hee menaka gandhi has banned .22 and now u want to shut this too.
It's a man beating a dead horse which is a smiley representation of the common idiom "to flog a dead horse"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flogging_a_dead_horse
There are daggers in men's smiles.