All new IHP 35 .22 fibre stock

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
Walibaa
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

All new IHP 35 .22 fibre stock

Post by Walibaa » Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:27 pm

Dear All,
Today i have just upgraded my Ar from c&w model 23 .177 (17years old) to all new IHP 35 .22 fibre butt.
i have shot around 300 shots wadcutter 16grains.
i have attached my target which was shot from 10 meters.
recently i have joined KSRA at Sai.
i would appreciate suggestions and feedback from you all to develop my shooting skills i want to take my shooting hobby professional way.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Walibaa on Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

For Advertising mail webmaster
mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Re: All new IHP 35 .22 fibre stock

Post by mundaire » Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:21 pm

Photos don't show up. BTW has IHP finally gotten around to putting in a 2-stage trigger? Or is it still the old direct sear engage (hard as hell) type? :)

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

Basu
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Basu » Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:23 am

Walibaa,
not seeing photos........
How come model 23 sets in IHP synthetic butt .
Unable to understand.
Does new synthetic butt helps to shoot better interms of feel, hold , accuracy ??

Basu
Not all those wander , are lost...............

keygun
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by keygun » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:05 pm

dear basuji, i think he meant that he bought a new ihp 35 rifle. and ihp trigger is single stage rock hard. i smoothened it a bit with basujis tips. only smoothened the trigger sear and not the piston sear bcoz i dont have a spring compressor to remove the piston. any way hardness has decreased a bit though not so much.
When you restrict/ban something, it will become inaccessible to the good guys and freely accessible to the bad. Why are you not learning my dear govt?

captrakshitsharma
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by captrakshitsharma » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:10 pm

That's some encouraging news .i guess IHP felt a little competitive heat from percihole .
I dont dial 911... I dial .357

Walibaa
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by Walibaa » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:52 pm

mundaire wrote:Photos don't show up. BTW has IHP finally gotten around to putting in a 2-stage trigger? Or is it still the old direct sear engage (hard as hell) type? :)

Cheers!
Abhijeet
have updated the attachments now. its the same trigger seen on older IHP Ar. also i heard trigger will soften with usage (Say break in Period) of around 1000-1500 shots.
i was planning to go for Precihole nx-100 (polaris, Karbine) as their was demand and not readily available i got this IHP .22 for 7k.

Walibaa
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by Walibaa » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:59 pm

Basu wrote:Walibaa,
not seeing photos........
How come model 23 sets in IHP synthetic butt .
Unable to understand.
Does new synthetic butt helps to shoot better interms of feel, hold , accuracy ??

Basu
Hi Basu,
i had put up url of google photo's. now i have uploaded it via IFG.
No not on model 23. Synthetic butt is factory fitted on IHP- 35 .22...
Synthetic butt doesn't eliminate vibrations... Hold is better.

Walibaa
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by Walibaa » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:13 pm

keygun wrote:dear basuji, i think he meant that he bought a new ihp 35 rifle. and ihp trigger is single stage rock hard. i smoothened it a bit with basujis tips. only smoothened the trigger sear and not the piston sear bcoz i dont have a spring compressor to remove the piston. any way hardness has decreased a bit though not so much.
:agree:... but i dont feel the necessity of softening the trigger for now i will leave it as it is.
I am considering to replace it with Diana's Spring, washers and others after break it period.(Need Your Suggestions)
i have noticed a strange sound (something like that of metal brushing) while cocking it and the rear end cap is too loose.

keygun
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by keygun » Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:08 am

Walibaa wrote: i have noticed a strange sound (something like that of metal brushing) while cocking it and the rear end cap is too loose.
i think your main spring needs some moly. doesnt matter if you are going to replace it with diana. there is no problem in the rear end cap being loose. it is simply for cosmetic purpose. if it is bothering you, fix it with some glue. does your ihp have a scope rail? i have scope rail on my ihp, but it is too shallow. do u have the same problem?
When you restrict/ban something, it will become inaccessible to the good guys and freely accessible to the bad. Why are you not learning my dear govt?

Walibaa
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by Walibaa » Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:19 am

keygun wrote:[quote="Walibaa"
i have noticed a strange sound (something like that of metal brushing) while cocking it and the rear end cap is too loose.
i think your main spring needs some moly. doesnt matter if you are going to replace it with diana. there is no problem in the rear end cap being loose. it is simply for cosmetic purpose. if it is bothering you, fix it with some glue. does your ihp have a scope rail? i have scope rail on my ihp, but it is too shallow. do u have the same problem?[/quote]
It has come with scope railings. I have never tried to fix any scope. Railings are same nx100 size.

Basu
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Basu » Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:51 am

The stock spring of IHP is not bad either.
Even if you do not have Moly , does not matter , do use motor cycle grease after cleaning internals.
You will find noticable change in feel.
Only power does not help , accuracy matters most.

Basu
Not all those wander , are lost...............

babawalter
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by babawalter » Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:19 pm

Dear sir

is above beauty is on sale ..... please let me know .........