Precihole NX100 Scorpious shot at 70 mts

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
Bullo oka
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: Precihole NX100 Scorpious shot at 70 mts

Post by Bullo oka » Wed May 30, 2018 8:09 pm

shirodkar4 wrote:Good evening Friends,

I am back after a long long break. I have uploaded 2 more videos. One at 50 mts and the second at 61 mts. Please share your feedback on the videos. I would love to hear from you all. Here are the videos.

At 61mts

At 50 mts

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
WOOOW... Those Gamo pellets are heavy, I wasn't expecting these rifles to handle those weight.
I was also able to hit 1ltr mazaa bottle from around 50-55 mtr continuously with Aperature Sight, but at around 60-70 it was impossible for me.
Recently installed the cheap beileshi scope in my NX and yet didnt tried with it.
Btw.... In the second video, it looks like you are shooting glass bottle. It will be bit awkward and exhausting to pick those tiny glass piece's which could harm others if you left some, its better to use Plastic Paper Plywood tin cans or stones for plinking.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Love those Ricochet. I always shoot at stones with a smooth angle in open field or jungle for those sounds
You own Gun
That doesn't mean you have to use it.
Maybe :stupid: Think Bright.

For Advertising mail webmaster
shirodkar4
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Re: Precihole NX100 Scorpious shot at 70 mts

Post by shirodkar4 » Wed May 30, 2018 10:16 pm

Yes those gamo pellets are the heaviest I have tried till date. Also they fit quite tightly in the barel breach. The nx100 is also loud with these pellets. The plan was to test the rifle at 73 mts by keeping the target on the compound wall(as seen in the 62mts video) as this was max safe range available at that place. But I was going nowhere with the precipel pellets as these were getting blown off by strong wind that day. Its very frustrating when you fire the rifle and there is no feedback as to where the pellet is going as we can't see very clearly at these distances even through a scope. And as you pointed out there was no way the gamo pellets can go 73 mts on the nx100. So to counter the wind and to maintain some sort of consistency I had to reduce the distance.

Regarding the glass bottles in the second video, I wanted to check if the nx100 packs the power to break the glass bottle at 50 mts, so did the experiment. We always clean up once we finish the session. I don't want anyone to get hurt because of me.

Regards,
SS

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk