It feels really nice to be reunited with an old friend again

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
Grumpy
Old Timer
Old Timer

Re: It feels really nice to be reunited with an old friend a

Post by Grumpy » Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:25 pm

I was was just being discreet Vickers however it seems that I should have finished the sentence off properly : "The senior nurse is a big, ugly, violent brute......but she stays in her office all night with Vikram !"

For Advertising mail webmaster
dev
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by dev » Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:31 pm

Fabulous pistol don't let it lie close to your hw 45, they may breed. ;-)

With a pistol like that you would be tempted to compete, might just hear your name being announced in the next GVM ;-).

Dev
To ride, to speak up, to shoot straight.

Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Mack The Knife » Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:41 pm

its very similar to the p44 is it??

Never seen one but I dare say they are quite alike barring a few differences. Most of them are. I have always had a very high opinion of Feinwerkbau's quality and engineering. Having said that the LP10's hold on the ISSF circuit seems to be getting stronger with each year.

The Anschutz variant is basically a Steyr (they bought over Steyr Sportwaffen - not to be confused with Steyr Mannlicher). http://www.pilkguns.com/tenp/spanslpat.htm
do you still have your Hw 45...or its not being a part of ur collection anymore.
And which were the AR's that you had to get rid off.
The HW45, Webley Tempest, Crosman multi-pump rifle and pistol had to go to fund the Steyr purchase.

Mack The Knife

Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Mack The Knife » Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:44 pm

eljefe";p="26493 wrote:Is the shotty thing on?
If you mean the Auto-5, then, yes it is most definitely on. The question is when.

Mack The Knife

Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Mack The Knife » Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:49 pm

dev";p="26500 wrote:With a pistol like that you would be tempted to compete, might just hear your name being announced in the next GVM ;-).
Ugh! Just the thought of standing in that 'Weapon Control' queue is enough to put me off. However, if a few of the IFG punters want to have a get together and compete at the GVM and NSCC, then that may just change my mind.

I suppose the selection for this year's GVM is already done and dusted anyway.

Mack The Knife

shahid

Post by shahid » Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:37 pm

Met an NRAI refree in Delhi during the wedding. He said GVM will be held in Jaipur this year. Any authentic information on this ?

Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Mack The Knife » Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:41 am

According to the NRAI website, this years GVM is to be in Agra. However, venues and dates have been known to change, so the person who said it is to be in Jaipur could be right but I doubt it. Reason is, they usually have the pre-nationals (G.V.M.) at smaller or less swanky ranges and keep the nationals (NSCC) for the bigger or more swanky ranges. The person who told you about Jaipur may have been refering to the NSCC.

Mack The Knife

dev
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by dev » Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:16 pm

Mack The Knife Bana";p="26503 wrote:
dev";p="26500 wrote:With a pistol like that you would be tempted to compete, might just hear your name being announced in the next GVM ;-).
Ugh! Just the thought of standing in that 'Weapon Control' queue is enough to put me off. However, if a few of the IFG punters want to have a get together and compete at the GVM and NSCC, then that may just change my mind.

I suppose the selection for this year's GVM is already done and dusted anyway.

Mack The Knife
Possible, very possible...i have wandered away from comp shooting but may try with a borrowed pistol if the urge hits.

Would be nice to have an IFG team.

Dev

Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Mack The Knife » Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:52 pm

You could borrow mine. Incidentally, let me know if and when you are selling the Izzy as one of my friends is thinking of getting one.

Mack The Knife

dev
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by dev » Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:29 pm

Mack The Knife Bana";p="26588 wrote:You could borrow mine. Incidentally, let me know if and when you are selling the Izzy as one of my friends is thinking of getting one.

Mack The Knife
Hi Rusty,

Thank you for the kind offer. Oh there is a guy in the north east corner who is popping targets with the IZZY at the moment. Rumour has it that he's been through a pack of pellets already ;-).

Dev

Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Mack The Knife » Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:46 pm

dev";p="26619 wrote:Oh there is a guy in the north east corner who is popping targets with the IZZY at the moment. Rumour has it that he's been through a pack of pellets already ;-).

Dev
What a waste! Probably developing a coat of rust as I type. :roll:

Plan on getting anything else in it's place?

dev
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by dev » Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:08 pm

What a waste! Probably developing a coat of rust as I type. :roll:

Plan on getting anything else in it's place?
[/quote]

Hmmmpfff giggle was toying with the idea of a cheap Crosman for fun but don't have the courage to be dragged over the coals again. Instead I'm getting a co2 transfer thingie and a 20 ounce tank, so that I'll always have gas at hand.

Dev