Can a small towner maintain a CO2 or PCP

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
sushila81
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Can a small towner maintain a CO2 or PCP

Post by sushila81 » Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:44 pm

can a pcp be charged handily

can pcp be chrged through tyre tube air filling compressor

can atmospheric air filled in PCP or co2 gun

where can one get a CO2 refill
pls answer all

For Advertising mail webmaster
Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Mack The Knife » Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:08 pm

CO2 tanks can be bought or rented from a CO2 plant. Most towns would have atleast one plant as they are used in the fizzy drink industry, etc.

A pcp can be charged from a specially made manual pump. Alternatively, ask at your local or main firestation if they have provision for filling cylinders with dry breathing quality air. You cannot use your petrol pump as their compressors do not generate the needed pressure.

If neither of the above are feasible, consider getting yourself a second hand FWB 300S / SU (or a Walther or Anshutz variant) or a single stroke pneumatic airgun.

Mack The Knife
Last edited by Mack The Knife on Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:02 am

Sushila,

Could you please clarify why you thought it necessary to fudge your name and sex when you signed up here? :roll:

BTW - I've taken the liberty of correcting the latter mistake... I do hope you are soon able to resolve your personal confusions on this subject... I am told it can be a rather disturbing time for the concerned person, and often times his family as well...

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

Olly
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Olly » Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:48 am

Hey, this is interesting... Abhijeet !!

sushila81
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Re: Can a small towner maintain a CO2 or PCP

Post by sushila81 » Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:17 pm

Thanks Mack The Knife Sir
and to Abhi sir
there is an intresting trivia behind my fudged name,

when i joined IFG i thought it was some underground group supporting gun ownership. and the way all were talking about guns you must not be things legally cos in our part of the country being on road with even with a bare airgun will land you in trouble. the men in khaki or forest dept employee could round you up and consficate your gun ( even airgun) . the general view held here is that you require a licence to keep even an airgun.
Nobody knows the actual law and nobody tries to know.

Ragarding a female name , in many forum i get to see that famales were answered better and quicker and because I get little time to get online i thought this will be a quicker way to get answer

But you people care a damm about things other than gun

Real addicted ones

I think your wives should get you all addmitted to Guncholic Anonymous

My 31 gun salute to your Gun Spirit
Last edited by sushila81 on Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sushila81
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by sushila81 » Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:21 pm

and by the way Mack The Knife sir are the co2 plants you are talking about the same one were soda water is made?
does a home soda maker contain a co2 cylinder?

Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Mack The Knife » Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:44 pm

and by the way Mack The Knife sir are the co2 plants you are talking about the same one were soda water is made?
Not quite but if you ask the plant manager where they get their CO2 from then that's your source.

does a home soda maker contain a co2 cylinder?
Yes, I think it does but that may not have much capacity. The one I had was approximately 24" long and 6" or so in diameter.

Mack The Knife

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:51 pm

sushila81";p="25952 wrote: Thanks Mack The Knife Sir
and to Abhi sir
there is an intresting trivia behind my fudged name and you are completely mistaken that I have not mentioned my gender correctly i hope being an administrator (And i think the owner) of this site you could have checked my details .

and regarding my fake name , when i joined IFG i thought it was some underground group supporting gun ownership. and the way all were talking about guns you must not be things legally cos in our part of the country being on road with even with a bare airgun will land you in trouble. the men in khaki or forest dept employee could round you up and consficate your gun ( even airgun) . the general view held here is that you require a licence to keep even an airgun.
Nobody knows the actual law and nobody tries to know.

Ragarding a female name , in many forum i get to see that famales were answered better and quicker and because I get little time to get online i thought this will be a quicker way to get answer

But you people care a damm about thing other than gun

Real addicted ones

I think your wives should get you all addmitted to Guncholic Anonymous

My 31 gun salute to your Gun Spirit
No harm done... was just wondering if there was any particular reason why a member would have thought it necessary to do so... And I am glad to note that your initial misgivings about the legal aspects have been laid to rest. Do take the time to post an introduction in the relevant section and you may very well find kindred spirits in your neighbourhood posting here! :)

BTW - if you'd like to change your ID to another one, just drop me a PM and I'll take care of it...

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

sushila81
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by sushila81 » Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:14 pm

thanks
but i think i should go with the present one

atleast i scored some brownie points with it, like GG.

but till now we are unsure about the second G in GG

;-)