Precihole PCP

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
sam 47
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Re: Precihole PCP

Post by sam 47 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:41 am

kshitij wrote:, will let the stupidity fade into silence.
Cheers.
Would have been so much better if you had not opened your mouth at all, or made useful contributions.
I know for a fact precihole doesnot need the lobbying, but am sure you have the habit of doing it. :lol: This is not the first time you have done it, nor this will be the last time.
But anyways, peace.
:cheers:
"Aim small, miss small."

For Advertising mail webmaster
kshitij
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by kshitij » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:13 am

sam 47 wrote:
kshitij wrote:, will let the stupidity fade into silence.
Cheers.
Would have been so much better if you had not opened your mouth at all, or made useful contributions.
I know for a fact precihole doesnot need the lobbying, but am sure you have the habit of doing it. :lol: This is not the first time you have done it, nor this will be the last time.
But anyways, peace.
Yes. This wasnt the first time i called out an idiot neither will it be the last. I asked you two simple questions after all the yapping you did and rather than answer them, you started whining as if I got you by the tenders.
And whats with all the talks of lobbying? You do understand that the discussion is about an air rifle only right? Or do you think that the price is so high that i have to lobby to get one. Either ways you have managed to crack me up with your stupidity. Thanks for the laughs.
Cheers.
Lock, Stock and Barrel.

sam 47
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by sam 47 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:00 am

kshitij wrote: Yes. This wasnt the first time i called out an idiot neither will it be the last. I asked you two simple questions after all the yapping you did and rather than answer them, you started whining as if I got you by the tenders.
And whats with all the talks of lobbying? You do understand that the discussion is about an air rifle only right? Or do you think that the price is so high that i have to lobby to get one. Either ways you have managed to crack me up with your stupidity. Thanks for the laughs.
Cheers.
To answer your questions without the lobbying views
1) The price is too high for an entry level single shot PCP
2) If 41 k be the price I feel it should have a regulated valve and a hand pump with it.
3) I dont understand why you refuse to compare with international products.
Now that being out of the way...
You were never bothered by any assumptions. It was you did not like the fact that I said the a PH product might be too expensive for the features it offered. It was not clarification you wanted, you could have easily got that from precihole, you wanted to ridicule me for just saying that it might be expensive.. You in all your posts are implying that whatever be the price it will be fair no matter what little the features. In other words, you were implying PH is above all criticisms. Dont you think it is a tall claim for a man who identifies himself as only an airgun enthusiast? Your posts are fueled with nothing but emotion and prejudice and started behaving like a 8 year old whose favourite action hero was criticized. Greater example of idiocy cannot be found. Why are you so emotional about precihole ? And when I gave the replies to your posts that they deserved , you started to dismiss them by saying melodrama and false allegations, whereas you should be ashamed of your stupid conduct. You might want to stop and reconsider that your obsession with PH is reaching an unreasonably obscene amount.

I hope you have hot all the answers to your simple questions as well as the complex ones? Any more "simple" questions I can answer ?
"Aim small, miss small."

Basu
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Basu » Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:23 am

I request both of you to hold back your horses.
This will help other members to contribute to the topic.

Basu
Not all those wander , are lost...............

jatindra Singh Deo
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by jatindra Singh Deo » Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:47 am

Although precihole makes decent products ,(I own two of them along with couple of wiehrauchs trust me even the wiehrauchs need tunes )crappy claims of factory tuned and others fly over my head .They have been taken a bold move with a pcp and we should not prejudge it and welcome the same .On price point it looks like they have got it wrong if its anywhere near 41 k .Crossman gets the mrod manufactured in china and assembled in US ,that makes manufacturing in India cheaper ,no export shipping costs .Although I may not be factoring in R&D costs and setting up a new ecosystem for pcp manufacturing .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kshitij
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by kshitij » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:10 am

sam 47 wrote:
kshitij wrote: Yes. This wasnt the first time i called out an idiot neither will it be the last. I asked you two simple questions after all the yapping you did and rather than answer them, you started whining as if I got you by the tenders.
Cheers.
To answer your questions without the lobbying views
1) The price is too high for an entry level single shot PCP
2) If 41 k be the price I feel it should have a regulated valve and a hand pump with it.
3) I dont understand why you refuse to compare with international products.
Now that being out of the way...
You were never bothered by any assumptions. It was you did not like the fact that I said the a PH product might be too expensive for the features it offered. It was not clarification you wanted, you could have easily got that from precihole, you wanted to ridicule me for just saying that it might be expensive.. You in all your posts are implying that whatever be the price it will be fair no matter what little the features. In other words, you were implying PH is above all criticisms. Dont you think it is a tall claim for a man who identifies himself as only an airgun enthusiast? Your posts are fueled with nothing but emotion and prejudice and started behaving like a 8 year old whose favourite action hero was criticized. Greater example of idiocy cannot be found. Why are you so emotional about precihole ? And when I gave the replies to your posts that they deserved , you started to dismiss them by saying melodrama and false allegations, whereas you should be ashamed of your stupid conduct. You might want to stop and reconsider that your obsession with PH is reaching an unreasonably obscene amount.

I hope you have hot all the answers to your simple questions as well as the complex ones? Any more "simple" questions I can answer ?
Lets just agree to all your allegations, I am a 8 year old who is obsessed with one particular company and its products and i lobby for them and get emotional when dimwits criticise it.
Now that we have that out of the way, what exactly are your criticisms based on? Have you used the product? Are you sure the price you are quoting (41k) is really pin point accurate? Are you a 100% sure that there is no chance this will be a repeater? Can you show me one other pcp of the same specs that is available in India for a lower price that makes you feel it is expensive?

U have made enough personal attacks on me, now make some logical and substantial arguements too. Hope you are more than a mere troll.

Cheers.
Last edited by kshitij on Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lock, Stock and Barrel.

vsraja
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by vsraja » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:23 am

According to precihole pcp, my concern is that it was a huge price.If crosman is able to do, why we cant at cheaper rate.In 10kya.com we can get the walther rotex or a marauder at 70k.Walther has a walther barrel which can get a one hole group at 50yards.Also it has more shots per fill.Do we need R&D really for a basic PCP,then please let them know about the shot show.There is lot of technology upgradations year after year.But the prices are downward sloping.but we can clearly say that the pricing is based on because of the bottle neck created by the import restrictions and the consumer demand.Not because of R&D or any reverse engineering.Please refer the price and specs of ''Umarex Gauntlet PCP Air Rifle''.(295$-10shot magazine-70 shots per fill)
It may be a pricing strategy which is completely normal in a monopoly market, where the pricing will be fixed higher at first to maximize their profit.But not based on the cost incurred.The situation will be different if we have a competitor.
With regards,
vsraja

kshitij
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by kshitij » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:36 am

vsraja wrote:According to precihole pcp, my concern is that it was a huge price.If crosman is able to do, why we cant at cheaper rate.In 10kya.com we can get the walther rotex or a marauder at 70k.Walther has a walther barrel which can get a one hole group at 50yards.Also it has more shots per fill.Do we need R&D really for a basic PCP,then please let them know about the shot show.There is lot of technology upgradations year after year.But the prices are downward sloping.but we can clearly say that the pricing is based on because of the bottle neck created by the import restrictions and the consumer demand.Not because of R&D or any reverse engineering.Please refer the price and specs of ''Umarex Gauntlet PCP Air Rifle''.(295$-10shot magazine-70 shots per fill)
It may be a pricing strategy which is completely normal in a monopoly market, where the pricing will be fixed higher at first to maximize their profit.But not based on the cost incurred.The situation will be different if we have a competitor.
I yet dont know what the final price of the preci pcp is, but even assuming the claim made by one of the members that it is about 35,000 inr, the price seems more than reasonable to me. The last air rifle I had was about seven times that price and costed me more than twice the price that it retails for abroad. Also even after paying that price, I had zero after sales or backup in case anything went bad with it. Plus, I had to get rid of it out of the fear of becoming an outlaw :P
Comparing the price to something that isnt available in the country for us to purchase makes no sense to me.
Lock, Stock and Barrel.

sam 47
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by sam 47 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:16 am

kshitij wrote: Now that we have that out of the way, what exactly are your criticisms based on? Have you used the product? Are you sure the price you are quoting (41k) is really pin point accurate? Are you a 100% sure that there is no chsnce this will be a repeater? Can you show me one other pcp of the same specs that is available in India for the same price that makes you feel it is expensive?

U have made enough personal attacks on me, now make some logical and substantial arguements too. Hope you are more than a mere troll.

Cheers.
The product is not even launched. Tell me where I have quoted 41 k, it has been posted by another member who says it has been told by to him by team PH. A member has told it does not look repeater by any chance, so I told him another member has said he knew it will feature a magazine probably in the future.
Every member here is making guesses and sharing his views what features would make him satisfied. We all know the price wont come down just one week before launch nor will there any features be added. There are people asking for things as trivial as bipod mounting grooves.
I have told you repeatedly if you have any information share it. Instead you came about aggressively defending that whatever price they come up with is logical and whatever features they provide is enough. I have not even uttered a single word of criticism about the product, only said if the price quoted by another member is spot on it will be expensive. If you get bothered by this simple statement and start making useless posts tell me is not that what is called trolling? And there is always a scope of improvement even for the best products. Yet you are again and again telling only one thing " how do you know the price and why it is expensive" If I feel something is expensive for its features, I have every right to say so, who are you that I have to answer you for that?
Precihole launches its products so that what is not available to Indian air gunners is available to them and at reasonable costs. I didnot say that I want a PCP for 5k. A company that makes things of international feel and quality , they should also compare the price of their products with international products. Consider their springer, even if it is 14k for the NX series, it is $200 and it compares very well to the German guns that sell for $200. The SX 100 is cheaper yet nearly as good.Why should the case of PCP be any different ?
If you have any information please share instead of harping on the same points again and again. I have told you quite a few times I mean no disrespect for the product .
Now tell me on what exactly are your criticisms on me based on other than obsession with them?
Every time PH takes the hassle of launching something new there is a dumb like you have to start trolling the forums!! Do you know the price and specs? Do good to your obsessions and share some information that might give some relief to us air gunners who are waiting eagerly for it for such a long time. If you are in the dark like the rest of us why did you go through all these hassles of making the above baseless points? :cheers:

Added in 7 minutes 33 seconds:
vsraja wrote:According to precihole pcp, my concern is that it was a huge price.If crosman is able to do, why we cant at cheaper rate.In 10kya.com we can get the walther rotex or a marauder at 70k.Walther has a walther barrel which can get a one hole group at 50yards.Also it has more shots per fill.Do we need R&D really for a basic PCP,then please let them know about the shot show.There is lot of technology upgradations year after year.But the prices are downward sloping.but we can clearly say that the pricing is based on because of the bottle neck created by the import restrictions and the consumer demand.Not because of R&D or any reverse engineering.Please refer the price and specs of ''Umarex Gauntlet PCP Air Rifle''.(295$-10shot magazine-70 shots per fill)
:agree: Especially on the monopoly market point. We are not comparing American PCPs in Indian markets, we are talking about their price in American market. If the Disco and Mrod was sold for $600+ that too with only 15 fpe at the muzzle, Crossman would have lost nearly the entire american market. But then again I believe there are Crossman obsessed people in the US as well. :P
"Aim small, miss small."

kshitij
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by kshitij » Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:32 am

sam 47 wrote:
kshitij wrote: Now that we have that out of the way, what exactly are your criticisms based on? Have you used the product? Are you sure the price you are quoting (41k) is really pin point accurate? Are you a 100% sure that there is no chsnce this will be a repeater? Can you show me one other pcp of the same specs that is available in India for the same price that makes you feel it is expensive?

Cheers.
The product is not even launched. Tell me where I have quoted 41 k, it has been posted by another member who says it has been told by to him by team PH. A member has told it does not look repeater by any chance, so I told him another member has said he knew it will feature a magazine probably in the future.
Every member here is making guesses and sharing his views what features would make him satisfied. We all know the price wont come down just one week before launch nor will there any features be added. There are people asking for things as trivial as bipod mounting grooves.
I have told you repeatedly if you have any information share it. Instead you came about aggressively defending that whatever price they come up with is logical and whatever features they provide is enough. I have not even uttered a single word of criticism about the product, only said if the price quoted by another member is spot on it will be expensive. If you get bothered by this simple statement and start making useless posts tell me is not that what is called trolling? And there is always a scope of improvement even for the best products. Yet you are again and again telling only one thing " how do you know the price and why it is expensive" If I feel something is expensive for its features, I have every right to say so, who are you that I have to answer you for that?
Precihole launches its products so that what is not available to Indian air gunners is available to them and at reasonable costs. I didnot say that I want a PCP for 5k. A company that makes things of international feel and quality , they should also compare the price of their products with international products. Consider their springer, even if it is 14k for the NX series, it is $200 and it compares very well to the German guns that sell for $200. The SX 100 is cheaper yet nearly as good.Why should the case of PCP be any different ?
If you have any information please share instead of harping on the same points again and again. I have told you quite a few times I mean no disrespect for the product .
Now tell me on what exactly are your criticisms on me based on other than obsession with them?
Every time PH takes the hassle of launching something new there is a dumb like you have to start trolling the forums!! Do you know the price and specs? Do good to your obsessions and share some information that might give some relief to us air gunners who are waiting eagerly for it for such a long time. If you are in the dark like the rest of us why did you go through all these hassles of making the above baseless points? :cheers:

Added in 7 minutes 33 seconds:
:agree: Especially on the monopoly market point. We are not comparing American PCPs in Indian markets, we are talking about their price in American market. If the Disco and Mrod was sold for $600+ that too with only 15 fpe at the muzzle, Crossman would have lost nearly the entire american market. But then again I believe there are Crossman obsessed people in the US as well. :P
The more you speak the more you remind me of an empty vessel or may be a case of sour grapes. Which ever the case maybe, i dont intend to educate you on the factors that influence pricing or market dynamics.
Keeping it simpler, i will be picking up this pcp whenever it is made available to everyone, will post observations based on first hand use. Meanwhile you are free to sit on the fence and make a case of sour grapes.
Cheers.
Lock, Stock and Barrel.

sam 47
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by sam 47 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:53 am

I dont understand that why I should make a case of sour grapes, Now that you have exhausted your baseless points and cannot find a reason good enough that might be given on a public forum for your attack on me that you say these things.

I have given you all the logical arguments and you come with a kid's folklore !! Please spare it!! Why not share your valuable knowledge on pricing and market dynamics to help us know how the price of an airgun is determined? In the next step you can always give us a lecture on the physics and science required to design a new air gun and labour that goes into building a prototype, and of course in the 3rd installment the machines , labour and skills required along with capital investment required to mass produce them.

Anyways, get it soon and I am looking forward to your review and information based on firsthand use. I myself will also get it as soon as it is possible for me, too expensive or not.
I still fail to figure what triggered your anger. :roll:
"Aim small, miss small."

kshitij
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by kshitij » Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:11 pm

sam 47 wrote:I dont understand that why I should make a case of sour grapes, Now that you have exhausted your baseless points and cannot find a reason good enough that might be given on a public forum for your attack on me that you say these things.

I have given you all the logical arguments and you come with a kid's folklore !! Please spare it!! Why not share your valuable knowledge on pricing and market dynamics to help us know how the price of an airgun is determined? In the next step you can always give us a lecture on the physics and science required to design a new air gun and labour that goes into building a prototype, and of course in the 3rd installment the machines , labour and skills required along with capital investment required to mass produce them.

Anyways, get it soon and I am looking forward to your review and information based on firsthand use. I myself will also get it as soon as it is possible for me, too expensive or not.
Just saw your age. Should have seen it earlier, would have saved me the trouble of having to reply to anything you said :lol:
Lock, Stock and Barrel.

sam 47
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by sam 47 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:17 pm

kshitij wrote:
sam 47 wrote:I dont understand that why I should make a case of sour grapes, Now that you have exhausted your baseless points and cannot find a reason good enough that might be given on a public forum for your attack on me that you say these things.

Just saw your age. Should have seen it earlier, would have saved me the trouble of having to reply to anything you said :lol:
:agree: Would have spared me the trouble too. Cant believe it dawned upon you so late. A good excuse you have found out at last ,eh? :twisted: :mrgreen:
All snobs feel that knowledge is a function of age.
Anyways get your gun and post the review, will be back for it. Meanwhile I am off.
:ZZZ:
"Aim small, miss small."

Tiger619
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by Tiger619 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:36 pm

I think we should wait for the launch and let them declare the prices. No new information on the Precihole fb page. If they can wrap everything (gun+tank+pump) around the 35-40k mark, I think most of the air gunners would be happy.

GNV
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by GNV » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:07 pm

Dear Kshitij,
Since this thread is about the PH PCP I hope this post of mine is not out of place. I will be getting my PH PCP and Pump in a couple of weeks. This is my first PCP and It would be a great help to people like me to know about how to maintain a PCP and etc. Could you please post a few points of how to do and what not to do when using a PCP. Like lubrication, safety precautions while charging the gun, etc. They would help not only me but other shooters like me who have not used a PCP before and now have a chance to own one.

Thank You,

GNV