Precihole PCP

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
sam 47
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Re: Precihole PCP

Post by sam 47 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:11 pm

Anjum Qazi
12:06 AM (54 minutes ago)

to me
Dear Sir,

Kindly note PCP will be out by the first week of February, 2017. Pump will
have to be purchased separately. Price of just PCP rifle will be around 35k.

VX100 is around Rs. 7500/- It's a springer with metal front sight.

Thanks & Regards,
Mrs. Anjum A. Qazi,
Sales Manager
PRECIHOLE SPORTS PVT LTD
A-272 ,Road 16A, Near E.S.I.S. Hospital, Wagle Industrial Estate, Thane (W)
Mobile: + 91 8879320377 | Website: http://www.preciholesports.com | Email:
[email protected]
Now where is that old knowledgeable man of 29 years age who knows everything that man has to know? kishitij,
What information have you posted that is of any value to any man ? Not only have you criticized me unduly, you have not given a single answer that has any logic.Moreover you yourself did not know anything about it, who gave you the right to criticize anyone? Let me tell you, emotional excuses are quite ineffective against logical reasons. You have not been able to give any satisfactory answers and have kept on downplaying me. At the last you said as I was only 18, I did not know anything I was talking about. As far as I can see I have been spot on about everything I have said. Yet you repeatedly swayed away my reasons and efforts to make peace. 8)
Down playing someone just because of their age?? :shock: You are the most unreasonable, arrogant and disgraceful man I have ever come across in this forum.
My mistake of talking to uncivilized people, and trying to show them logic. I will take every precaution of steering clear of you in the future.
Chant your "Om precihole" mantra at home, post relevant information in the forum.

Added in 24 minutes 6 seconds:
Anjum Qazi <[email protected]>
1:36 AM (2 minutes ago)

to me
Dear Sir,

I shall be able to let you know its pricing in a week’s time however, filling device will be around Rs.6500/-

Thanks & Regards,
Mrs. Anjum A. Qazi,
Sales Manager
PRECIHOLE SPORTS PVT LTD
A-272 ,Road 16A, Near E.S.I.S. Hospital, Wagle Industrial Estate, Thane (W) - 400604
Mobile: + 91 8879320377 | Website: http://www.preciholesports.com | Email: [email protected]
Another piece of information that might help people who are waiting. Someone just got outgunned .
"Aim small, miss small."

For Advertising mail webmaster
GNV
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by GNV » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:35 pm

Benzy.jpg
Operates at 2000 PSI , Air Reservoir Capacity 135 cc and Shot count per fill is 25.

Requires club membership to import. No warranty/Repair service in India and no idea about cost of spares when required and how to obtain them.

Don't Know the specifications of the PH PCP yet.

Assumed Price: Gun + Pump = [40-45K] plus or minus 10%

I recall being told that it operates at 3000 PSI. Since it would bound to be the 1st gun for all new comers to match target shooting sport to start their training in India I assume that Dr.Shirsat would have made sure that the shot count per fill would be enough to complete one session without needing refilling.

Factory Warranty, Repair service at factory if required and guaranteed supply of spares when required and excellent customer support when ever required.

So what is the big difference?

My line of thinking only.

Best Regards,

GNV

Added in 3 minutes 46 seconds:
If the final price is less than the assumed price then so much better. Majority of the people would be more than happy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

kshitij
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by kshitij » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:50 pm

sam 47 wrote:
Anjum Qazi
12:06 AM (54 minutes ago)

to me
Dear Sir,

Kindly note PCP will be out by the first week of February, 2017. Pump will
have to be purchased separately. Price of just PCP rifle will be around 35k.

VX100 is around Rs. 7500/- It's a springer with metal front sight.

Thanks & Regards,
Mrs. Anjum A. Qazi,
Sales Manager
PRECIHOLE SPORTS PVT LTD
A-272 ,Road 16A, Near E.S.I.S. Hospital, Wagle Industrial Estate, Thane (W)
Mobile: + 91 8879320377 | Website: http://www.preciholesports.com | Email:
[email protected]
Now where is that old knowledgeable man of 29 years age who knows everything that man has to know? kishitij,
What information have you posted that is of any value to any man ? Not only have you criticized me unduly, you have not given a single answer that has any logic.Moreover you yourself did not know anything about it, who gave you the right to criticize anyone? Let me tell you, emotional excuses are quite ineffective against logical reasons. You have not been able to give any satisfactory answers and have kept on downplaying me. At the last you said as I was only 18, I did not know anything I was talking about. As far as I can see I have been spot on about everything I have said. Yet you repeatedly swayed away my reasons and efforts to make peace. 8)
Down playing someone just because of their age?? :shock: You are the most unreasonable, arrogant and disgraceful man I have ever come across in this forum.
My mistake of talking to uncivilized people, and trying to show them logic. I will take every precaution of steering clear of you in the future.
Chant your "Om precihole" mantra at home, post relevant information in the forum.

Added in 24 minutes 6 seconds:
Anjum Qazi <[email protected]>
1:36 AM (2 minutes ago)

to me
Dear Sir,

I shall be able to let you know its pricing in a week’s time however, filling device will be around Rs.6500/-

Thanks & Regards,
Mrs. Anjum A. Qazi,
Sales Manager
PRECIHOLE SPORTS PVT LTD
A-272 ,Road 16A, Near E.S.I.S. Hospital, Wagle Industrial Estate, Thane (W) - 400604
Mobile: + 91 8879320377 | Website: http://www.preciholesports.com | Email: [email protected]
Another piece of information that might help people who are waiting. Someone just got outgunned .
You are going from being a nuisance to being completely intolerable. I have taken your personal attacks silently but now you are crossing your limits. Stop being a troll and using the freedom of the unknown identity to say things that you wouldn't have the balls to say in person. I am sending you my number. Be a man and call me if you are so sure about yourself.
With all your yapping and rants, you sound like a kid who has just seen a toy he can't have. Oh sorry, i forgot you are a kid who is whining cause he has seen a toy he cant have.

Added in 7 minutes 27 seconds:
GNV wrote:Dear Kshitij,
Since this thread is about the PH PCP I hope this post of mine is not out of place. I will be getting my PH PCP and Pump in a couple of weeks. This is my first PCP and It would be a great help to people like me to know about how to maintain a PCP and etc. Could you please post a few points of how to do and what not to do when using a PCP. Like lubrication, safety precautions while charging the gun, etc. They would help not only me but other shooters like me who have not used a PCP before and now have a chance to own one.

Thank You,

GNV
Hi GNV,
There is no specific maintenance that a PCP requires. All I did was make sure that it isnclean and dry after useage to avoid rusts. While using the only place you need to be careful is while filling the air from a cylinder, go slow to avoid blowing any o rings. Follow all thr safety rules. Thats about it.
Cheers
Last edited by kshitij on Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lock, Stock and Barrel.

sam 47
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by sam 47 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:04 pm

All I did was speak out the truth, but it seems you dont have the balls to accept it1 As of now, you still owe me an explanation as to why you bagan your attack on me. I am sending you my number, call me if you think all I did was troll.
"Aim small, miss small."

kshitij
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by kshitij » Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:20 pm

sam 47 wrote:All I did was speak out the truth, but it seems you dont have the balls to accept it1 As of now, you still owe me an explanation as to why you bagan your attack on me. I am sending you my number, call me if you think all I did was troll.
Hi Soham,
Cant say it was nice speaking to you on call, but you did exactly what i expected. Run away. It is clear that you arent worth my time but I will respond to your trolling here whenever i can find the time and inclination to do so purely because you do manage to crack me up with your stupidity. Untill then, go suckle yourself some courage.
Lock, Stock and Barrel.

Rudransh
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Rudransh » Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:56 pm

Dear all
Please don't be personal enemy on the basis of self righteousness.Its looking ugly from outside the frame.
And now my nit needed opinion on the topic.
First India is a price sensitive market so 35k for single shot pcp personally looks expensive for only gun.
Because then we don't see any benefits from home grown company who wants to promote the sports.
So price should be 30including tax ..

Dear GNV
Pcp doesn't need specific maintenance just orings and stuffs but u have to follow some basic guidelines like never keep gun empty ,don't use anything other than silicon grease for lubing if u need.Believe me It's. Simple once you start to know it.

Regards
Veerbhadra

sam 47
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by sam 47 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:33 pm

kshitij wrote:
sam 47 wrote:All I did was speak out the truth, but it seems you dont have the balls to accept it1 As of now, you still owe me an explanation as to why you bagan your attack on me. I am sending you my number, call me if you think all I did was troll.
Hi Soham,
Cant say it was nice speaking to you on call, but you did exactly what i expected. Run away. It is clear that you arent worth my time but I will respond to your trolling here whenever i can find the time and inclination to do so purely because you do manage to crack me up with your stupidity. Untill then, go suckle yourself some courage.
I didnot run away, I am disgusted with you. I am sorry I forgot your original name.Respond all you want , I dont give a damn about your opinions. Here everyone has the right to express his opinions, and I did mine and will do so . Neither have said anything bad to precihole, nor have I broken any forum rules. Take any action you want to take to make me "stop trolling" just because you are 9 years older and have been a member for a long time, that's what you said you will do right?
And how exactly did you know my real name? Not that I am bothered by it, cant imagine the amount of hassle you are going through to make a simple thing complicated. Go ahead and take all other stern measures you want to take to stop me.
"Aim small, miss small."

kshitij
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by kshitij » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:52 pm

sam 47 wrote:
kshitij wrote:
Hi Soham,
I didnot run away, I am disgusted with you. I am sorry I forgot your original name.Respond all you want , I dont give a damn about your opinions. Here everyone has the right to express his opinions, and I did mine and will do so . Neither have said anything bad to precihole, nor have I broken any forum rules. Take any action you want to take to make me "stop trolling" just because you are 9 years older and have been a member for a long time, that's what you said you will do right?
Seriously thats your come back after pussying out of a conversation? Coming back here and making false allegations again? ROTFL
Thankfully all my calls are recorded which comes handy while dealing with cheapshit dimwits like you. I said nothing of that sort. What I did say was to not use the forum to make childish personal attacks and say whatever you wanted to my face. I genuinely thought I could speak to you and resolve this but your complexes are too complex, maybe you need professional help more urgently than a pcp air rifle.
Lock, Stock and Barrel.

sam 47
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by sam 47 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:55 pm

And you need a psychiatrist my man. Why don't you call me up again and pick up from where we left? But this time keep your vocabulary of F words at bay, I am really sensitive to that.
"Aim small, miss small."

kanwar76
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Post by kanwar76 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:07 pm

Will you ladies please cut it out? You guys shared your numbers and coochee-cooed once, do that again. Please do not spoil the forum decorum

-Inder
I am the Saint the Soldier that walks in Peace. I am the Humble dust of your feet, But dont think my Spirituality makes me weak. The Heavens will roar if my Kirpan were to speak...

GNV
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by GNV » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:18 pm

Kshitij and Veerbhadra Thank You.

kshitij
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by kshitij » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:50 pm

kanwar76 wrote:Will you ladies please cut it out? You guys shared your numbers and coochee-cooed once, do that again. Please do not spoil the forum decorum

-Inder
We coochee cooed :mrgreen:
Hopefully that is going to be the end of it. If not, I am game for more.
Lock, Stock and Barrel.

sam 47
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by sam 47 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:55 pm

kshitij wrote:
kanwar76 wrote:Will you ladies please cut it out? You guys shared your numbers and coochee-cooed once, do that again. Please do not spoil the forum decorum

-Inder
We coochee cooed :mrgreen:
Hopefully that is going to be the end of it. If not, I am game for more.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: There is nothing more I and you can do about it I believe. :)
"Aim small, miss small."

GNV
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by GNV » Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:24 pm

Thank GOD

nitroex700
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by nitroex700 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:38 am

Keeping in view the foregoing sledge-fest, I wish to point out the fact that the IOF .22LR retails for something like 45,000 INR. But then it also comes with the 100 rd/yr limit but on a sports license perhaps that can be fixed. Reloaders can further improve on that - iff they can get those primers and powder.. Licensing and modifications are again some additional nuisances that one must contend with.

I like Precihole for its excellent quality for money. But given a price of 35,000 INR gun + 6000 INR Tank + 10,000 INR Pump, its actually going to overshoot the price of a Sarkari 10-rd .22 firearm! So a 50yd gun for 50,000INR seems steep and unreasonable. That is also important since it looks like a bare-basics gun to me - now pls don't start laying HMG fire on me for that, that is just my personal opinion.. Like Veerbhadra above, I too would have expected the gun's price between 20,000-25,000 and another 10,000 for accessories maximum.

I feel the reason that the likes of SDB have been successful is their extremely low price point. Precihole too retails very reasonably at main-dealers' stores as does Hurricane. The low prices of these guns have made them accessible to a lot of Indians with not-so-deep pockets. Expecting people to shell out a month's income (or more for some) in small towns and cities of India is definitely going to be an issue with its popularity. Majority of Indians like to have the best possible quality for the least possible money - between quality and money they invariably choose money! :)