A New Underlever Airgun from Walther

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
Prabhath
Veteran
Veteran

A New Underlever Airgun from Walther

Post by Prabhath » Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:59 am

For Advertising mail webmaster
TC
Veteran
Veteran

Re: A New Underlever Airgun from Walther

Post by TC » Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:13 pm

Prabhath wrote:Members,

Here's the link :

http://www.airgunsofarizona.com/Walther ... ifles.html
Nice find Prabhath :D
The specs look good but they should offer open sights.

TC

brihacharan
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by brihacharan » Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:29 pm

TC wrote:
Prabhath wrote:Members,

Here's the link :
http://www.airgunsofarizona.com/Walther ... ifles.html
Nice find Prabhath :D
The specs look good but they should offer open sights.
TC
TC :agree:
The trend for high powered ARs is towards putting on a scope these days :D
Briha

AnandNair
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by AnandNair » Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:56 pm

This Rifle has been in my wishlist for a long time now and was waiting for it to be available in International online retailers. AOA will ship it to India via USPS but the long customs proceedure? is putting me off. Dont have the time or inclination to run around with the customs babus. Am willing to appoint a clearing agent, if i can find a trusty one in Chennai or where ever the rifle will land. I do have membership of rifle club / or import in name of the club itself.
any suggestions / help please. :D
Some learn by reading. A few by observation. The rest of 'em have to pee on the electric fence.

Prabhath
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Prabhath » Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:07 am

Thanks TC. With you on the open sights. The pricing seems to be bang on. Doubt if it will ever be a match to the TX 200 though (Sorry had to make this comment since I own a TX 200 ;-) )

TC
Veteran
Veteran

Post by TC » Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:27 pm

Prabhath
Walther makes top quality stuff but if you talk of Air Arms this one is my choice :wink:
Is it a .22 LR ... Is it a centrefire... No its an AR :wink:

TC

Prabhath
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Prabhath » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:41 am

TC,

Agree with you on your choice. Thought of picking it up instead of the TX 200. No regrets though. Had a few discussions with a fellow member who owned a Prosport. He told me about a few pros and cons of the Prosport after which I ended up buying the TX 200. This member is someone who is very knowledgeable and his advice is something I value a lot :).

TC
Veteran
Veteran

Post by TC » Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:12 pm

Prabhath wrote:TC,

Agree with you on your choice. Thought of picking it up instead of the TX 200. No regrets though. Had a few discussions with a fellow member who owned a Prosport. He told me about a few pros and cons of the Prosport after which I ended up buying the TX 200. This member is someone who is very knowledgeable and his advice is something I value a lot :).
Prabhath I am not into air gunning in any way. Don't own or plan to own either of these. I am only into firearms and that's all I know and I do. The Prosport looks like a real rifle... a firearm I mean.. hence my favourite. People say the TX is a better rifle of the two. You made the right choice.

TC

Prabhath
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Prabhath » Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:04 am

Thanks TC. Apologies for going off topic. TC, if you remember I had called you a few months back regarding a Ruger .22 pistol you had for sale but had sold it by the time I called. Finally picked up a S&W 31-1 with a 3" barrel :).

striker
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by striker » Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:39 am

The rifle looks great and shoots good but the weight is already 4.3kg +scope package comes over 5kg.
undercover and sidelever airguns are too bulky for average built Indian for a all day shooting. my two cents

TC
Veteran
Veteran

Post by TC » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:26 pm

Prabhath wrote:Thanks TC. Apologies for going off topic. TC, if you remember I had called you a few months back regarding a Ruger .22 pistol you had for sale but had sold it by the time I called. Finally picked up a S&W 31-1 with a 3" barrel :).
The 31 is a very good revolver Prabhat. You made a good choice. Congrats. Do post pics and range report in the handgun section if you can or want to.
:cheers:

TC

TC
Veteran
Veteran

Post by TC » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:30 pm

striker wrote:The rifle looks great and shoots good but the weight is already 4.3kg +scope package comes over 5kg.
undercover and sidelever airguns are too bulky for average built Indian for a all day shooting. my two cents
You are absolutely right striker. Some of the magnum grade rifles are really too heavy and hard to cock. The RWS 460 magnum for example is a monster, not to mention the "too much power versus accuracy" issue. It takes the fun out of air gunning I guess.

An interesting typo I noticed ... "Undercover" :lol:

TC

Prabhath
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Prabhath » Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:31 am

Thanks TC. Will try and post pictures as soon as possible.

brihacharan
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by brihacharan » Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:01 pm

TC wrote:
striker wrote:The rifle looks great and shoots good but the weight is already 4.3kg +scope package comes over 5kg.
Undercover and Sidelever airguns are too bulky for average built Indian for a all day shooting. my two cents
You are absolutely right striker. Some of the magnum grade rifles are really too heavy and hard to cock. The RWS 460 magnum for example is a monster, not to mention the "too much power versus accuracy" issue. It takes the fun out of air gunning I guess.

An interesting typo I noticed ... "Undercover" :lol:
TC

The RWS 460 magnum for example is a monster, not to mention the "too much power versus accuracy" issue. It takes the fun out of air gunning I guess.
:agree:
Shot with it sometime ago...it turned out to be more of a novelty than 'FUN" :D
Briha

Rajjag
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Re: An Underlever Airgun

Post by Rajjag » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:31 pm

Hi I want to buy new / used Airgun / Air Rifle except Break barrel can any one advise which on is better an where its available