IR setup

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
brihacharan
Old Timer
Old Timer

Re: IR setup

Post by brihacharan » Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:53 pm

Hi Molindu / Sandip,
> You guys have really gone hammer & tongs on the IR rigging :D
> It was education for me!
> Just goes to show that with enthusiasm & time on your hands - one can happily experiment and achieve a lot!!!!
> Carry on.......
Briha

For Advertising mail webmaster
moulindu
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by moulindu » Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:51 pm

Hi
Finally made a video to show the view from my Night Vision. It was really difficult to shoot with both hands (one hand for shooting TX200 & the other hand to shoot a digicam to record the shooting :shock: ......confusing). Still tried to keep both hands as stable as possible. Though had to compromise with lots of pests as I was trying to concentrate more on the digicam than on the NV & to lock n load, starting the digicam is a laborious process, but its worth it. This is a censored version where the shooting is removed so as not to offend anyone in the forum.

Regards Moulindu

Basu
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Basu » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:54 am

Single handedly difficult ....
Honest effort !!

Basu
Not all those wander , are lost...............

kesh1982
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by kesh1982 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:53 pm

Whoa!!! That's some crazy work Moulindo. Kshitij and I were talking of night vision this afternoon and here we have a ready kit on the forum. Superb stuff mate. Total PRO WORK.

moulindu
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by moulindu » Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:03 pm

Hi
Well this has been long since i got nocturnal, and i thought its about time to get into business.
Recording was not an integral part of my existing setup, i had to record videos using a digicam or other recording device which was not favourable for shooting. So i gave it a thought of incorpoRATING recording feature without spending much. After spending couple of hours on google found out a device called EASYCAP. its used for audio, video, TV recording, even converting to DVD format. Bought couple of different RCA adaptors for connecting easycap to my rig. The USB interface can be connected to a PC/laptop or even android phone using USb to micro USb connector. By downloading couple of android apps from play store your rig is ready for recording. So without further delay here is the link to the footage of ratting.

Regards Moulindu