Tripod / Bipod for Airguns

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
snIPer
Veteran
Veteran

Tripod / Bipod for Airguns

Post by snIPer » Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:04 pm

Does anyone have an idea where we can get a Tripod / Biod for an Airgun? and also the cost involved.
On my Epitaph - Off to Happy Hunting Grounds.

For Advertising mail webmaster
Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Mack The Knife » Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:12 pm

Sniper,

They are utterly useless on spring-piston air-rifles if that's what you had in mind.

If you still want to experiment, you could import one or fashion something out of a camera tri-pod. I haven't seen any locally made one's.

Mack The Knife

snIPer
Veteran
Veteran

Post by snIPer » Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:55 pm

:-( well a springer is what i had it in mind for - well in that case seem like ill just have to get a gas operated air rifle then :-)

hamiclar01
Shooting true
Shooting true

Re: Tripod / Bipod for Airguns

Post by hamiclar01 » Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:31 pm

snIPer";p="23367 wrote: Does anyone have an idea where we can get a Tripod / Biod for an Airgun? and also the cost involved.
tripods/bipods range from 10-50£ here in the u.k. everyone (including e bay) stocks them here. if you're really keen, i can get one for you when i fly home for the hols (i know a particularly cheap clip-on variety that latches on the barrel). but as Mack The Knife remarked, if you use them with a spring gun, they'll only throw off your aim, and potentially leave bite marks where they kiss :wink:

anand
"Stan, don't you know the first law of physics? Anything that's fun costs at least eight dollars."

snIPer
Veteran
Veteran

Post by snIPer » Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:37 am

The offer is rather kind Anand but based on Mack The Knifes view and yours id rather wait for a Gas Gun first before i pick this up.