Need Airsoft BB gun in India

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
ScoutSniper
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Re: Need Airsoft BB gun in India

Post by ScoutSniper » Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:46 pm

tiwariarrun wrote:Guys, just a request. Please don't waste bandwidth on this. All the info on Airsoft is there on this forum. Pyramyd doesn't send Airsoft to India as the company knows we don't have a import policy defined for Airsoft.

I would rather recommend you to import it for once as a toy so that you'd know the process. Depends on your smartness how you get it cleared.
Found something interesting!!(Check out the attachment)

Category - Sports and Leisure > Shooting > Airsoft

Check it out - http://www.dutycalculator.com/popular-i ... oft-rifle/

Duty is 10%!!!! :o

Chapter93(attached) from Customs Tariff 2012-13 confirms it. - http://www.cbec.gov.in/customs/cst2012- ... 13-idx.htm
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

For Advertising mail webmaster
striker
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by striker » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:16 pm

Friend,
generally any import item should satisfy import poliy condition before going to duty structure .

1)import poilcy is divided into free , restricted & banned
Free- can be imported without any additional docs form authorities
restricted- can be imported with some addition docs from concern authorities
Banned-not allowed at all for importer except govt .

Duty comes only after the item pass through the policy condition taken by the official at that time .it really a luck to get a metal based airsoft through the customs it is difficult educate them to take them under toy category.
chennai Fpo allowed airgun import through usps till 2010 then all of sudden a new s**it officer categorized the airgun as firearm and said firearms cannot be import through post and still that hassel i going on .

tiwariarrun
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by tiwariarrun » Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:13 pm

Buddy, this tarrif document got nothing to do with 'policy conditions'. Import and see. You'll have a very good practical experience. :)
Last edited by tiwariarrun on Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

ScoutSniper
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by ScoutSniper » Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:41 pm

tiwariarrun wrote:ScoutSniper, duty is 10% on bombs as well? Could you tell me how to import it? Lol

Buddy, this tarrif document got nothing to do with 'policy conditions'. Me and Sriker are the ones who deal with customs everyday. As I mentioned earlier, this gyaan is not just about import of Airsoft or air guns, I'm a importer and manufacturer of machines to automobile parts, and many other things. Import and customs is a routine life. That's why I told you, import your Airsoft gun, and go with as many documents that you found on Internet that you posted here, and you'll know. You'll have a very good practical experience. :)
Lol I sense subtle sarcasm, and thats scary! :oops:

Thanks for the caution! I'll try and import a cheap airsoft rifle and see what happens!

Will update you guys! :)

Any courier that you would recommend, who will help me? Like Fedex/DHL etc? :?:

dev
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by dev » Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:57 am

chaps why play with plastic bbs, import an airgun and shoot steel bbs. Get what is allowed and have fun, several airguns are replicas of the real pistols.
It is more fun to shoot cans with these blow back Co2 pistols.
Just shoot safe that's all.
To ride, to speak up, to shoot straight.

u_vaste
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by u_vaste » Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:17 pm

ScoutSniper wrote:
kdbanan wrote:
Though Pyramidair is ok with shipping to India!
I wouldn't recommend it to others as the gas is not easily available!
Even if one is able to find them, they are expensive, that makes the gun really expensive to shoot! :(
I also have GBB ,

I get more than 1500 shots per 1000ml can of green gas, I had imported it for Rs.1200/- with shipping (6-9$ gas can + 14-20$ shipping). it is ground shipping only. takes 8-12weeks to reach you. sometimes I use air duster spray instead of green gas and it works just as fine though I use it along with silicon lubricant spray.

also got good quality BBs 4000 pack for 6-7$.

this will give you Idea of affordability.

Uv

kdbanan
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by kdbanan » Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:03 pm

I get more than 1500 shots per 1000ml can of green gas, I had imported it for Rs.1200/- with shipping (6-9$ gas can + 14-20$ shipping). it is ground shipping only. takes 8-12weeks to reach you. sometimes I use air duster spray instead of green gas and it works just as fine though I use it along with silicon lubricant spray.

Which website did you use to import the green gas from??
The path of t righteous man is beset on all sides by t inequities of t selfish & t tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in t name of charity, shepherds t weak through t valley of t darkness. For he's truly his brother's keeper & the finder of lost children & I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance & furious anger those who attempt to poison & destroy my brothers.

u_vaste
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by u_vaste » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:04 pm

kdbanan wrote:

Which website did you use to import the green gas from??
no of shot depends on gun as well and wastage while filling it up so it can be less. I ordered from http://airsoft.tiger111hk.com/

Uv

Airsoft Gi
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Airsoft Gi » Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:00 pm

Hello Guys!
Looking For AEG,GAS BLOBACK,Spring Action, Co2 Airsoft Rifles & Pistols
Problem Solved!
For All Your Quality American Guns Go to
http://www.ioffer.com/c/Airsoft-1018307/ For Indian Consumers Get At Least Rs.10000 Budget To Get An AEG Rifle And Rs.3000 to Rs.15000 For GAS & and Other Pistol Tactical Gear Also Available

Airsoft Gi
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Airsoft Gi » Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:14 pm

Sir Can U Give My Any Idea Or any Link From where u are buying this gun
a website price anything