Need Airsoft BB gun in India

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
anubhav_rulez
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Need Airsoft BB gun in India

Post by anubhav_rulez » Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:56 pm

Hi Fellow IFGians...
This is Anubhav from U.P. Die hard shooting fan :-) but not getting Any airsoft BB gun in here, can some of you please guide me from where to buy one (Except AirsoftgunIndia - Pankaj Kapoor). I've district rifle club membership. Is it available in @ Delhi. Pls help seniors. :cry:
Anubhav Bajpai
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's always better to have a gun & don't need it...Than need a gun & not having it !!!

For Advertising mail webmaster
Ganesh TT
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Re: Need Airsoft BB gun in India

Post by Ganesh TT » Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:44 pm

Anubhav....welcome to IFG....u can buy air soft guns in online shopping sites like ebay....
Thanks

GANESH TT

anubhav_rulez
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by anubhav_rulez » Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:47 pm

Hi Ganesh,
Ebay is not shipping to India, neither having good stuff their, I need Blowback gas gun.
Anubhav Bajpai
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's always better to have a gun & don't need it...Than need a gun & not having it !!!

anubhav_rulez
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by anubhav_rulez » Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:27 am

IMG-20130219-WA000.jpg
I'm buying this gun from chennai...waiting for the same. Need ur help for few more.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Anubhav Bajpai

anubhav_rulez
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by anubhav_rulez » Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:42 pm

Pls help seniors...actually desperate to buy one GBB or springer pistol (Good Quality)
Anubhav Bajpai

rajeshgunlover
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by rajeshgunlover » Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:07 pm

anubhav_rulez wrote:Pls help seniors...actually desperate to buy one GBB or springer pistol (Good Quality)
try airsoftgunindia or your local arms dealer they may have one , but problem is you cant get one in less than 12 k
hope this helps

nitesh_jagota2002
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by nitesh_jagota2002 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:14 pm

i need to buy a airsoft rifle.i m new in this side & i m asking some help from my superiors friends.i just check with pankaj kapoor but that will too high side please tell me about this where i can get good deal
nitesh jagota

kalashnikovcult
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by kalashnikovcult » Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:11 pm

inquire in kolkata ..chances r u might get it there
cu kar az hama hilate dar guzasht
halal ast burdan ba shamshir dast.

When all other means have failed,it is righteous to draw the sword

-- Guru Gobind Singhji Maharaj

predator96
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Things that need to be cleared about Airsoft in India

Post by predator96 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:04 pm

Hi,guys I just a newbee and don't know much about the rules and regulations of the forum ,so please be kind enough help me acclimatize with other fellow members and the general working of this forum.
Now,getting started with the main thing.
First of all, I got into the sport a little while ago and am very passionate about getting an airsoft gun for myself someday.
Here I just want to tell you my version of how the situation of airsoft in India is currently.
So one fine evening I ran into this beautiful piece of art namely the KWA Kriss Vector GBB, and really intended on buying one of these.
Here is where I ran into airsoftindia.com or something like that,
then I contacted Mr. Pankaj Kapoor from that site and inquired about the price of the gun, but he told me that only pistols could be imported safely to India and any other airsoft gun would be seized by our beloved Customs.
Still very much set on buying a fully automatic airsoft gun I decided to go for tokyo marui glock18c. Now what he tell's me is that the gun which has a tag of $175 on it will cost me $600(aprox) shipped (he mentioned Rs.30,000 to be exact).
Then comes the most interesting part a somehow manage to land here and to my suprise I find out that people are being able to import M4 rifles, though some get them in without much hassle while others are levied 30%-40% taxes. Can anyone clear out the mess for me please?

nuke-ice
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by nuke-ice » Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:23 am

I sent an email to redwolfairsoft.com of hong kong, they replied back saying they don't ship to india due to "possible customs issue". wierd.

u_vaste
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by u_vaste » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:23 am

nuke-ice wrote:I sent an email to redwolfairsoft.com of hong kong, they replied back saying they don't ship to india due to "possible customs issue". wierd.
Hi Nuke-ice,
This is your first post so introduce yourself in "introduction and welcome section" and search forum you may get required information.
for start check this post http://indiansforguns.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=20456

Uv

ScoutSniper
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by ScoutSniper » Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:52 pm

nuke-ice wrote:I sent an email to redwolfairsoft.com of hong kong, they replied back saying they don't ship to india due to "possible customs issue". wierd.
I too contacted them and they said that if I really wanted them, they will ship it, but if it gets confiscated, they wont be responsible and wont refund! :?

Though Pyramidair is ok with shipping to India! :wink:

Shipping to India is not the problem here though!!

The problem is that customs guys are dumbfound when they take a look at it and dont know what to do with it!
If the seller can mark them as toys and they are not full metal(only internals being metal). Then it might just pass customs uneventfully!

Btw Redwolf airsoft writes this on their website and most packages that they ship -
Warning: All items listed on this website are for airsoft toys only, they are not, and cannot be converted into, real firearms. They are for the purpose of airsoft gaming, hobbying, and collections only. You are not advised to disassemble, or to make any unauthorized modification to our products.
So technically, Police NOC is out of the question!!

kdbanan
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by kdbanan » Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:40 pm

Though Pyramidair is ok with shipping to India!

Pyramid air can only ship .177 Airguns to India, not the 6mm Airsoft guns.

Saw this one on facebook...
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Indian-S ... 2351832497

Has anyone tried getting from here?
The path of t righteous man is beset on all sides by t inequities of t selfish & t tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in t name of charity, shepherds t weak through t valley of t darkness. For he's truly his brother's keeper & the finder of lost children & I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance & furious anger those who attempt to poison & destroy my brothers.

ScoutSniper
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by ScoutSniper » Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:39 pm

kdbanan wrote:
Though Pyramidair is ok with shipping to India!

Pyramid air can only ship .177 Airguns to India, not the 6mm Airsoft guns.

Saw this one on facebook...
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Indian-S ... 2351832497

Has anyone tried getting from here?
That is bad news!!! :(

Regarding FB -

Most of those guns are Gas powered blow backs(pistols). Hatsan BT65 is beautiful though!! :agree:

Even though I have an airsoft Glock R17 gas blow back, I wouldn't recommend it to others as the gas is not easily available!
Even if one is able to find them, they are expensive, that makes the gun really expensive to shoot! :(

AEGs and bolt action rifles on the other hand are great and relatively, wayy cheaper to shoot! :)

tiwariarrun
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by tiwariarrun » Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:45 pm

Guys, just a request. Please don't waste bandwidth on this. All the info on Airsoft is there on this forum. Pyramyd doesn't send Airsoft to India as the company knows we don't have a import policy defined for Airsoft.

I would rather recommend you to import it for once as a toy so that you'd know the process. Depends on your smartness how you get it cleared.