MY collection of antiques and classics (pic heavy)

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
tirpassion
Shooting true
Shooting true

Re: MY collection of antiques and classics (pic heavy)

Post by tirpassion » Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:40 pm

Yes Yes Yes, I would sure love to sip some beer and relax on the sofa and watch others cleaning my guns ... a luxury I never had and a thought that keeps me away from my guns these days... ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL
Well TC da, that will be a real pleasure for me to offer you this luxury :D ; You know that I am a Black Powder shooter, which means part dismantling and thorough cleaning of each weapon with solvents, water, chemical agents, WD-40 and co. after every shoot :). And when you do it 3/4 times a week for about 2/3 months a year, cleaning weapons is just a child's game :lol: . What you have as a reward is eternally dry scaly horrible hands :)

best regards
tirpassion

For Advertising mail webmaster
tirpassion
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by tirpassion » Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:52 pm

TC wrote:
tirpassion wrote:Wow TC da!!!!

Next time, please allow me to lay my hand on your Webley air pistol, pleaseeeeee!!!. What a piece of beauty!!!!!! Thanks for posting the images.

best regards
tirpassion
Tir I did not expect this from you ! Only lay your hands ?? Who will shoot all the pellets that I have kept aside and who will make good use of my 15 metre rooftop with that bullet trap made of half inch steel plates strong enough to cajole 45 slugs ?? ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL
Come down to Cal bro... and we will do a few things :mrgreen:

:cheers:
TC
I am just waiting for end September. The circumstances are turning towards the conclusion that I will most probably be accompanied by the terribly difficult darling who pisses me off and yet I just love it :D, my daughter. I am in war with her and she is always the eventual winner :mrgreen: . Please help me, I will have to break this jinx, seriously... ROTFL

best regards
tirpassion

TC
Veteran
Veteran

Post by TC » Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:16 pm

tirpassion wrote:
Yes Yes Yes, I would sure love to sip some beer and relax on the sofa and watch others cleaning my guns ... a luxury I never had and a thought that keeps me away from my guns these days... ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL
Well TC da, that will be a real pleasure for me to offer you this luxury :D ; You know that I am a Black Powder shooter, which means part dismantling and thorough cleaning of each weapon with solvents, water, chemical agents, WD-40 and co. after every shoot :). And when you do it 3/4 times a week for about 2/3 months a year, cleaning weapons is just a child's game :lol: . What you have as a reward is eternally dry scaly horrible hands :)

best regards
tirpassion
Tir bro,
You are the perfect guy I had been looking for all these years but never had ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL
Love those hands .... ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL
I am just waiting for end September. The circumstances are turning towards the conclusion that I will most probably be accompanied by the terribly difficult darling who pisses me off and yet I just love it :D, my daughter. I am in war with her and she is always the eventual winner :mrgreen: . Please help me, I will have to break this jinx, seriously... ROTFL
:D That means who is growing up to be the perfect daughter :D ... Well, she is most welcome to piss you off when we try all those guns :D I am sure that would be an experience to remember and she may even end up being part of the gang... you never know.

TC

brihacharan
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by brihacharan » Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:01 pm

Hi Tirpassion / TC,

TC wrote.....
That means who is growing up to be the perfect daughter ... Well, she is most welcome to piss you off when we try all those guns I am sure that would be an experience to remember and she may even end up being part of the gang... you never know.

> This reminds me of an old saying....
" A Son is your Son till he gets his Wife - While your Daughter is you Daughter for the Rest of Your Life" ROTFL
Briha

essdee1972
Veteran
Veteran

Post by essdee1972 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:20 am

Don't mind the expense on hand creams if I can lay my grubby paws on one of these beauties!

TC-da......... "Bandook poleeessshhhhh karwaaaaa looooooooo". 15 metres range, wow!
Cheers!

EssDee
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
In a polity, each citizen is to possess his own arms, which are not supplied or owned by the state.Aristotle

Get up, stand up, Stand up for your rights. Get up, stand up, Don't give up the fight.Bob Marley

TC
Veteran
Veteran

Post by TC » Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:38 am

brihacharan wrote:Hi Tirpassion / TC,

TC wrote.....
That means who is growing up to be the perfect daughter ... Well, she is most welcome to piss you off when we try all those guns I am sure that would be an experience to remember and she may even end up being part of the gang... you never know.

> This reminds me of an old saying....
" A Son is your Son till he gets his Wife - While your Daughter is you Daughter for the Rest of Your Life" ROTFL
Briha
Wisely spoken Brihaji... as always... but being a son who is married I beg to differ :wink:
BTW there was a typo there... I meant "that means she is growing up...." eyes getting worse every day ROTFL
Regards
TC

TC
Veteran
Veteran

Post by TC » Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:42 am

essdee1972 wrote:Don't mind the expense on hand creams if I can lay my grubby paws on one of these beauties!

TC-da......... "Bandook poleeessshhhhh karwaaaaa looooooooo". 15 metres range, wow!
Essdee bro... "bondook poleeeessshhh ki huyi hai.... sirf aaapki aaanekiiii intezaaaarrr haiii.... aur range opennnn airrrrr haiii... fourrrthhh floooorr pe.... hawaaaa chaltiiii haiiii... yaaaad raaaakhhnaaa"

ROTFL

TC

supershaji
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by supershaji » Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:50 am

looks like my curiosity brought a giant back to life

:p

looks like Cal is the place to be for desi airgun fanatics
chitty-vitty, bang-shang

TC
Veteran
Veteran

Post by TC » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:10 pm

supershaji wrote:looks like my curiosity brought a giant back to life

:p

looks like Cal is the place to be for desi airgun fanatics
Ya it looks like ..... :D
Thanks Supershaji ....

TC

Gunner_dh
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Gunner_dh » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:58 am

Thanks for sharing such a nice collection. Had you not posted the pics of Tommy & IHP I would have never known these beauties ever existed. As days pass my belief gets stronger in yesteryears India had more lucrative AR designs than the present genric breakbarel copy paste trend.

Regards
dh