Predator Pellets

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
Hunter
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Predator Pellets

Post by Hunter » Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:54 pm

Hi All,

I recieved ONE PELLET as a gift yesterday and did a google search on the same.
I came up with this:www.predatorpellets.com

Was wondering if anyone has had any experience with these.

Regards

For Advertising mail webmaster
dev
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by dev » Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:07 pm

One pellet only...be careful of them man eating rats...makesure someone backs you with a shotgun. ;-)

Dev
To ride, to speak up, to shoot straight.

Hunter
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Re: Predator Pellets

Post by Hunter » Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:34 am

Hi Dev,

I did try the predator pellet(with a friend holding a hockey stick as back up)and guess what........I missed...7 yards and I missed!It hit approx an inches high,a miss in all terms anyway!

Lets hope the next time is more fruitfull........

penpusher

Post by penpusher » Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:05 pm

Waiting for your next birthday Hunter.Better befriend Mack The Knife or it's going to be one pellet a year for the rest of your life :lol:

penpusher

Hunter
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Hunter » Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:20 pm

penpusher";p="21122 wrote:
Waiting for your next birthday Hunter.Better befriend Mack The Knife or it's going to be one pellet a year for the rest of your life :lol:

penpusher

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ....

These pellets are fairly expensive I gather...my friend had only a box of 200 which he claimed paid Rs 1500!(personally I find that a little hard to swallow),then, naturally he treats them like gold!...I dare not tell him I missed! :cry:
....Take care

dev
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by dev » Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:59 pm

Hi Buddy,
I missed even closer up with rats. You friend is altering reality quite a bit ;-). Raptors are made by gamo and you can get a price check in pyramyd air. Are you shooting a .177? In that case i will gift you 250 crosman pointed pellets to get the rat with.
Let me know where you live, if its a .22 i have gsmith and I 'll share what Rusty has sent me.

Regards,

Dev
Hunter";p="21121 wrote: Hi Dev,

I did try the predator pellet(with a friend holding a hockey stick as back up)and guess what........I missed...7 yards and I missed!It hit approx an inches high,a miss in all terms anyway!

Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Mack The Knife » Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:02 pm

[quote="dev";p="21137"]I 'll share what Rusty has sent me.[quote="Hunter";p="21121"]

Give him the one's with the damaged skirts. :mrgreen:

Clary, what range was the scope zeroed for? Assuming it was zeroed for 25 or 30 yards, you would need to aim a little HIGH for a 7 yard shot.

I never did expect you to hit, not because you are a crap shot - which you are :mrgreen: but simply because your scope was not zeroed for this pellet. Instead of shooting it, you should have had it mounted on a toothpick to remind you of a dog in heat. :mrgreen:

Mack The Knife

penpusher

Post by penpusher » Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:21 pm

Hunter,

Give him a can of Guinness :wink:

penpusher

Hunter
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Hunter » Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:31 pm

Mack The Knife Bana";p="21139 wrote: [quote="dev";p="21137"]I 'll share what Rusty has sent me.[quote="Hunter";p="21121"]

Clary, what range was the scope zeroed for? Assuming it was zeroed for 25 or 30 yards, you would need to aim a little HIGH for a 7 yard shot.

I never did expect you to hit, not because you are a crap shot - which you are :mrgreen: but simply because your scope was not zeroed for this pellet. Instead of shooting it, you should have had it mounted on a toothpick to remind you of a dog in heat. :mrgreen:

Mack The Knife
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am going to get more heat for this I'm sure! I used open sights and the target was illuminated by a torch! The caliber was .22,and I generally prefer open sights to scopes to avoid the hold over/under at these close ranges,besides, small game really dont hang around long enough to say hi!....specially large brown rats!!!!

dev
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by dev » Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:43 pm

I was lying in wait for one witha friend who was holding a torch. Then squaw came in and laughed all over repeating bwana Jim Corbett as she chortled. But as I was working my molars away in anger ratty decided to run by. I swung without thinking and shot and he stopped dead in his tracks. Squaw's chortle changed into a hiccup friend slaps my back mightily as I try to figure out how to place toe on rat's head as befitting a regular bwana. Yup there's a guardian angel of us fools and he was working overtime that day.

Dev
Hunter";p="21157 wrote:
Mack The Knife Bana";p="21139 wrote: [quote="dev";p="21137"]I 'll share what Rusty has sent me.[quote="Hunter";p="21121"]

Mack The Knife
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am going to get more heat for this I'm sure! I used open sights and the target was illuminated by a torch! The caliber was .22,and I generally prefer open sights to scopes to avoid the hold over/under at these close ranges,besides, small game really dont hang around long enough to say hi!....specially large brown rats!!!!

snIPer
Veteran
Veteran

Post by snIPer » Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:59 pm

Some Reviews on the predator pellets - WITH PICTURES - http://www.predatorpellets.com/testimonials.htm
On my Epitaph - Off to Happy Hunting Grounds.