Air Rifle / Pistol Pellets.. Availability

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
eljefe
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by eljefe » Sat May 12, 2007 12:56 am

Mack The Knife,
I guess he's entitled to his rambling, but why are you buying the stuff off him, if i may ask? caveat emptor is from the roman times...all he was given must have been a contact to explore.You didnt stand guarantee...
Mishradk,
" I had clearly told a problem which shooters face..
And I too had told about this to NRAI.. they at least listen how shooters face it..

We don’t get pellets..
That’s the point.. "

Actually, the problem is not in telling the truth.
The problem in India is; gun owners dont get ANYTHING!
You got 30 tins, lucky
I got 25 rounds of 22 ammo 20 years ago. and a further 50 every year.There are people on this forum who get 10 rounds of ammo a year.NRAI has its way of functioning.You could have used the good offices of many IFG/Delhi members to try and help you out.Thats why you're on this board.To network, make friends and help the sport grow.
So after you made your elec targets and screen printed your targets, will you come on out and help others grow?
Post construction details of your target changer or specs of your make em at home target in a pdf or bmp format?
While you're at it-CAVEAT EMPTOR-everywhere in life.
Best
Axx
''It dont mean a thing, if it aint got that zing!''

"...Oh but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away..."

For Advertising mail webmaster
mishradk
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Re: Air Rifle / Pistol Pellets.. Availability

Post by mishradk » Sat May 12, 2007 3:08 am

Hi Axx ..
I had posted about this topic to know how people get pellets and what is the difference …

Mr. Mack The Knife had just given me Chandu bhai’s contact details and told to ask him if he can help me.. he had nothing else to do with my deal..

I don’t know why Mr. Mack The Knife wanted a discussion on who cheated me.. or why he was so iterated with my post..

I did not put the dealer's name .. because he is a person incharge of weapon control.. & I don’t know him personally…

Any way my questions still remained un answered.
How people manage pellets.. the people who use imported rifles and are not in top 25..
I thought out of X no of members in IFG some sports shooters will definitely respond to this..

Also was thinking that if all sport shooters request send mail to NRAI.. or so some thing .. then they will only make more pellets available for us..

If I am lucky with 30 tins and other people get 50 rounds of .22 per year then I must tell I have few friends who purchased 3000 .22 Ele club extra in last Nationals.. from NRAI

In the topic of Air Rifle / Pistol Pellets.. Availability .. not sure why my help in groth of sport is questioned.. :cry: :cry:

N E way..

About my electronic target.. it is already published there is nothing more to add.. people who are interested may contact me.. I have video of all steps can send them..

all my friends and who are interested come and visit my house and see how i have made.. photo are there in Orkut.. for interested people to see.. what else is required? :?

About targets.. some one had posted a link in this site, where there is a software to down load which can create targets of different size and for different distance.. I had just used that..

Danish,
thanks for our advice.. though it is costly, but people suggest to use Finale match with P700.. and I am from Orissa where the club exists only for the name.. so getting pellets .. let me try from those people’s side...

Mr Rusatm,
When you called my phone was attached to internet.. as I don’t have any other internet connection so could not pick up your call ..

I think Now we should end the chain here.. it is not giving the result which i was looking at..

regards
MishraDK

mehulkamdar

Post by mehulkamdar » Sat May 12, 2007 8:13 am

Deepak,

Some suggestions, tongue wholly in cheek:

1. Move back to the US asap. You know, we're always happy to have another of our fellow shooters here :)

2. Give up airgunning and take up 3 position rifle

3. After indulging yourself in that, as you are a technically minded shooter, give up all ISSF matches and enter benchrest

4. Enjoy complete target shooting bliss :lol:

Cheers!

penpusher

Post by penpusher » Sat May 12, 2007 8:52 am

Mishradk,

The personal experience that has so upset you ,is what people who take up any shooting sport in India,have to contentd with.This includes those who come in the top 25.Since you are so upset with how things are,my suggestion to you is to either give up shooting all together or else do something to change it.Moaning about it is not going to help you.

Sell the pellets,make some profit on it and then go ahead and buy the pellets that you wan't.

penpusher

mishradk
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by mishradk » Sat May 12, 2007 9:35 am

Hi People..
Thank you for your advices.. but unfortunately those were not solutions to problem but about how to avoid that..

Before Mr. Mack The Knife's first post people's view was different.. Thanks to him for making this topic only about me and my problems..

But here I propose some thing..

My first question was “ Does every shooter face this type of problem ..”
If yes.. lets join our hands and fight for this..
I suggest, with some expert’s guidance ..lets
1. Request NRAI . who import air pellets and distribute.. to import more air pellets so that there is not sacristy of pellets.
2. Lets request them to entertain postal orders for air pellets at least.. ( so that all the members in all over India will get benefit.. )

Any one with me?

Mr Mehul.. thanks for your good advices.. :lol:

regards
MishraDK

Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Mack The Knife » Sat May 12, 2007 9:39 am

eljefe";p="19896 wrote:Mack The Knife,
I guess he's entitled to his rambling, but why are you buying the stuff off him, if i may ask? caveat emptor is from the roman times...all he was given must have been a contact to explore.You didnt stand guarantee...
As previously mentioned it is not from a sense of charity or obligation. The same pellets will cost anything from Rs.500 to Rs.700 in the open market and my friends and I will be only too happy to get so many.

Even Chandu Shah, NRAI member and official, does get them easily and the only reason Deepak got these is because I asked Chandu to arrange the pellets for him.

Offering to buy them and providing the name and address seems to have inadvertently called his bluff of wanting to get rid off them. Not that I need any confirmation about Deepak being a drama queen.

Mack The Knife

Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Mack The Knife » Sat May 12, 2007 9:41 am

Calling you again. Don't pretend not to know I am calling.