My Beretta .177 Airguns

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
HydNawab
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

My Beretta .177 Airguns

Post by HydNawab » Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:46 pm

Hey Guys

Displayed are my Beretta 92FS .177 Co2 air pistol and Beretta XXTreme .177 Co2 air pistol.Also seen is the BBM 8mm Glock.

Your comments please gentlemen.

Cheers

Ashar

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e285/ ... 20bef5.jpg

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e285/Ashar18/4.jpg

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e285/Ashar18/1.jpg

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e285/ ... 06074d.jpg

PS Sorry guys the files were too big so had to give you links

For Advertising mail webmaster
danish21
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by danish21 » Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:56 am

Ashar
How do u manage Co2 capsules for you air pistols in india ?

Danish

HydNawab
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Re: My Beretta .177 Airguns

Post by HydNawab » Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:02 am

Danish

I generally get them from a local dealer called Royal Armoury here in Hyderabad but I have to pay Rs 300/cylinder for the Walther ones here.My brother recently bought 5 boxes of Co2 Walther cylinders from Mumbai from Tahir Arms.He got them at Rs200/cylinder.The best part is that he didnt have to carry it himself and they were delivered at my doorstep.It took about 4 days.

Hope this info is helpful.If you want, I can give you the contact numbers.

Cheers

Ashar
'It takes 43 muscles to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger squeeze'.

'You can get much farther with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone.'

-- Al Capone

badshah0522
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by badshah0522 » Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:44 pm

Nice collection Ashar,
Thanx for the info..
HydNawab";p="16459 wrote: Danish

I generally get them from a local dealer called Royal Armoury here in Hyderabad but I have to pay Rs 300/cylinder for the Walther ones here.My brother recently bought 5 boxes of Co2 Walther cylinders from Mumbai from Tahir Arms.He got them at Rs200/cylinder.The best part is that he didnt have to carry it himself and they were delivered at my doorstep.It took about 4 days.

Hope this info is helpful.If you want, I can give you the contact numbers.

Cheers

Ashar
"Strength is not about how strong u can kick, it's about how strong the life is kicking u and u standup again to keep on going"

to_saptarshi
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by to_saptarshi » Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:28 am

Very Nice Collection Ashar. Do you purchased all of them from any dealer in India or imported them from abroad ?
Thanks and Regards,
Saptarshi

HydNawab
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by HydNawab » Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:18 am

To

I imported all of them from the UK with a Logun S16s .22 PCP Air Rifle which I sold last year.I only had to pay duty for the air rifle. I paid 150% duty on the air rifle and I kept my big mouth shut because I knew that a .22 rifle cannot be imported into India and moreover he didnt even ask me to open the bag for the air pistols.

I had bought the rifle in a double rifle aluminium case and I dont know why but one of the inspectors wasnted to keep the case.I didnt let him finally in the end so I guess it was a happy ending afterall.

Hope this is helpful

Cheers

Ashar
'It takes 43 muscles to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger squeeze'.

'You can get much farther with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone.'

-- Al Capone

Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Mack The Knife » Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:21 am

.22 calibre airguns can be imported into India as part of one's personal luggage. They are only disallowed if they are being imported via post or courier.

The customs duty for airguns is 35%.

Mack The Knife

HydNawab
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by HydNawab » Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:22 pm

Rustum

Can I find this information in the Arms Act about the customs being 35% on air guns.If so, then could you please give me the Section and the clause number.I am thinking about importing a BSA .22 Multishot hornet in May fro the UK.

It will be helpful for me.

Cheers

Ashar

-- Al Capone

Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Mack The Knife » Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:28 pm

Ashar,

You will have to look up the DGFT website. The Arms Act has nothing to do with customs duty.

Mack The Knife

dev
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by dev » Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:21 pm

I will second the 35% duty as that's what my air rifle cost me. There is a page from the gazette of India extraordinary or something. You can search for it on the pages on importing my qb 78.

That page clearly states the duty on the .177 air gun. One guy was trying impound my rifle by saying that it was a .22 so I wouldn't try it but since they don't know their a** from their elbow. But check if the rifle has .22 written on it and if they read it you be in deep do do.

Regards,

dev
To ride, to speak up, to shoot straight.

shahid

Post by shahid » Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:29 am

Does anyone have a copy of this DGFT act that Air Rifles can be carried to India. I will happily pay the 35 % duty. The fellows at Delhi customs opened five books but found nothing.

What kind of airguns do Beretta make ? Match grade types ?

sharan_kan
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by sharan_kan » Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:18 pm

Mack The Knife,

I think the duty for import of Air Rifles is 16%. I checked it on CBEC (http://www.cbec.gov.in/excise/cx-tariff ... 07-idx.htm) website, chapter 93-95.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks.

art_collector
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by art_collector » Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:49 pm

Hi Hyd Nawab,

Royal Armoury Hyderabad......remember having met him March 2000. I found him quite a decent quy to deal with. Is his shop at Lakdi Ka pul address?

AC

HydNawab
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by HydNawab » Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:56 pm

Hi AC

Yes that right.Their shop is at Lakdi ka pul.There are two brothers Laeeq and Ateeq.Laeeq is the elder one.I deal with them and one more other person who is their elder brother.Both are decent guys.

Cheers

Ashar

-- Al Capone

Sujay
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Sujay » Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:39 pm

sharan_kan";p="17992 wrote:Mack The Knife,

I think the duty for import of Air Rifles is 16%. I checked it on CBEC (http://www.cbec.gov.in/excise/cx-tariff ... 07-idx.htm) website, chapter 93-95.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks.
The duty you have seen is the Excise duty levied on manufacturing of one ( unit of ) airgun payable to Central Excise.

Import duty is 35% on CIF value of one airgun imported payable to Customs.
A man should have a hobby. It keeps him out of trouble.