Side lever "pump" action air rifle

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
The Doc
Veteran
Veteran

Side lever "pump" action air rifle

Post by The Doc » Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:05 pm

I saw an ad in the sunday Tribune regarding ESA make Side lever "pump" action air rifle. Side lever and " pump" action together ??? May be it was an error in typing. Now this fire arm dealer in Chandigarh claims to be an authorised distributer of ESA airguns.

I had never heard of ESA airguns before. Can experts tell me whether it is an Indian or foreign make? Also how good is a side action ESA airgun? I assume it has a spring piston mechanism.

ciao,

RP. 8)

For Advertising mail webmaster
to_saptarshi
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Re: Side lever "pump" action air rifle

Post by to_saptarshi » Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:23 pm

As far as I know ESA is a purely Indian Kolkata based company and maufacturer of .22 Air Rifle and Pistols only. In my opinion they are certainly not the best Indian brand, available in the market however you can consider them just for plinking.

Check out the below discussion
http://www.indiansforguns.com/viewtopic.php?t=1398

HTH :D

Saptarshi

to_saptarshi
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Re: Side lever "pump" action air rifle

Post by to_saptarshi » Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:30 pm

BTW I have seen side lever version of ESA .22. Not very impressive to me specially the trigger and pellet housing are pathetic :shock: I still wonder if there some kind of rocket science knowledge is required to produce a decent Air rifle :x

Saptarshi