Airsoft Guns

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
Goldentouch
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Airsoft Guns

Post by Goldentouch » Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:16 pm

Hello Everybody. I am just a recent member of this forum. I am from Mumbai. And should say the atmosphere of this forum rocks. Love the camaraderie out here. I bought an RWS 54 from a contact that i got from this forum. From long guns have been my passion but i never got any opportunity to buy the ones which i loved. As the shop owners out here were selling imported ones for rip-off price. And there was no choice.

When i turned 20 an i got my credit card. Within 4 hours of me havingit in my hands..the first thing i did was buy a daisy co2 pistol :) I came i ran n tried my best for 4-5 months, wnet to FPO met the commisioners but to no avail. I had to pay a pentaly n have it sent back...but it nvr reached back to the seller.

Anyways i now want to start an AIrsoft arena in Mumbai. My dream is to get some of the best airsoft guns and make one hell of a n arena. I am even ready to invest into some outdoor arena with guns mounted on atvs too :) The only porblem is that i dont know the legalities of this dream.

I am ready to pay full duty and clear the parcel. I dont want any problems in future. But friends pls give me your views..what do you think about it. And any suggestions( except the suggestion of stop dreaming abt it:) :P

For Advertising mail webmaster
shadowsabhi
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Re: Airsoft Guns

Post by shadowsabhi » Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:54 pm

ya i too have such dreams and my friend to has . sir you can get good air softs at khan market delhi .when i contacted a person there he told that the price tag was from 600rs to 16000rs.the 600rs ones will be cheep but try your luck . even g smith of pune also has air soft starting from rs 3000 to 18000rs .i dont know any thing about the law of starting a air soft play ground . why dont you ask people who have paint ball playgrounds ? maybe they may know the rules and laws all the best . :)

Goldentouch
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Goldentouch » Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:27 pm

Hmm thanks shadow...that would be a great start. I can ask the paintball guys. thanks And i am looking forward to import some good airsoft guns. As we really go into the character if the guns are good ones. More fun to play.

shadowsabhi
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by shadowsabhi » Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:17 am

sir i am also trying to import an air soft but you must have an rifle club membership for that and getting a rifle club membership for importing a gun that shoots plastic bbs is a waste . and i know places where they sell imported air softz but the prices are too high ...

Goldentouch
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Goldentouch » Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:10 pm

I dont understand why you need a rifle club membership for a toy !! Nyways i amready am a member, and want it in good quantity. Lets see what hapens.

shadowsabhi
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by shadowsabhi » Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:21 pm

if you visit bankok you can get good cyma air softs as far as i know and try out pyramid air

fantumfan2003
Veteran
Veteran

Post by fantumfan2003 » Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:02 pm

CYMA are usually very poor copies of many famous airsoft models.

I picked up a nice metal copy of the 92FS made by CYMA in Delhi. But the innards are all plastic and the piston sear broke in less than 200 shots.

Its a basic spring powered pistol not AEG as the box claims...

If you want a long lasting airsoft...there is only one make.....

Tokyo Marui

http://translate.google.co.in/translate ... rmd%3Divns

And yes I know they are expensive.......

M.
As an example of overcoming adversity, Karoly Takacs has few peers. He was part of Hungary’s world champion pistol-shooting team in 1938, when an army grenade exploded, crippling his right hand. Ten years later, having taught himself to shoot with his left, he won two gold medals in the rapid-fire class.

Darr ke aage jeet hai

shadowsabhi
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by shadowsabhi » Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:45 pm

fantum how much did it cost ? and can you pm the details abt the price and the place where you bought it ?

-- Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:49 pm --

goldentouch: sir if you are planning to import an air soft pls keep me in mind and inform me about the import i too want one .

sabyoyochopra5
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by sabyoyochopra5 » Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:43 pm

goldentouch: man you just stole my words!! lol i live in punjab but we have a common interest airsoft i know of a great site .it's redwolf airsoft i am more interested in gas blowback pistol's. you know if we can get to arrange some people who are interested in airsoft(around 30 guys wud be enough) and have good weapons we could meet at least twice every 3 or 6 months to have full scale airsoft battles i just checked out airsoft wars on youtube and they were amazing.i wanted to import a gbb .so i am trying to collect some bucks.and you know what in my town there's a club hangout where they host paintball matches they have got bunkers and all that kinda stuff.what i understand from the vids i watched is that this all's expensive stuff and many of us wouldn't be able to arrange so much money. so y not do some part time jobs get some money from parents making teams and then buying some weapons . what i understand is that a wooded area is the best for airsft battles. so we have to do something about this and i am NOT saying this just for the sake of it. i am damn SERIOUS.
cheers
shadowsabhi wrote:ya i too have such dreams and my friend to has . sir you can get good air softs at khan market delhi .when i contacted a person there he told that the price tag was from 600rs to 16000rs.the 600rs ones will be cheep but try your luck . even g smith of pune also has air soft starting from rs 3000 to 18000rs .i dont know any thing about the law of starting a air soft play ground . why dont you ask people who have paint ball playgrounds ? maybe they may know the rules and laws all the best . :)
heyy bro cud u gimme the contact no. of the person who sells airsoft guns in khan market i am willing to pay anything please tell me his contact no.

shadowsabhi
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by shadowsabhi » Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:24 pm

@sabyoyochopra5: dude if you ppl start anything like that i must be the first to join i am damm crazy about air soft man

fantumfan2003
Veteran
Veteran

Post by fantumfan2003 » Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:55 pm

Rs. 800/- I think...This was in a toy shop in CP in the same line as the new Croma strore. Its not Mayas

M.
shadowsabhi wrote:fantum how much did it cost ? and can you pm the details abt the price and the place where you bought it ?

-- Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:49 pm --

goldentouch: sir if you are planning to import an air soft pls keep me in mind and inform me about the import i too want one .
As an example of overcoming adversity, Karoly Takacs has few peers. He was part of Hungary’s world champion pistol-shooting team in 1938, when an army grenade exploded, crippling his right hand. Ten years later, having taught himself to shoot with his left, he won two gold medals in the rapid-fire class.

Darr ke aage jeet hai

shadowsabhi
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by shadowsabhi » Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:02 pm

fatumfan i am not from delhi and i dont know the place wht you are talking about . can you tell the name of the place please . the name of the market or the place where the shop is :stupid:

shadowsabhi
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by shadowsabhi » Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:21 pm

sabyoyochopra5 ; sir i know a dealer who selz gas blowback air soft pistol but he is claiming 15k for that . and even if we buy its hard finding the green gas for it

hirenpagi
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by hirenpagi » Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:27 pm

pls send the add or mobile no
SHADOWSABHI

hirenpagi
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by hirenpagi » Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:51 pm

plz help my elder brother have a arms licence can i import pellete co2 airsoft revolver/pistol