A couple of good air-gunning links

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

A couple of good air-gunning links

Post by mundaire » Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:17 pm

http://www.gatewaytoairguns.com/library ... inPage.htm

http://charliedatuna.com/AirgunInfo.htm

Lots of info and downloadable articles etc., some of you may have already visited these sites...

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

For Advertising mail webmaster
shahid

Post by shahid » Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:33 am

Very useful and informative indeed. Thank you.

shahid

Post by shahid » Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:50 am

Abhijeet dont know how to thank you. How useful.

Taking advice of this shimming guide I put 2 films in the back ring of the scope.

The Nikko Stirling 4-12 x 42 AO Gold is shooting perfectly now. I have set it to zero at 20 meters which is a proper field use distance.

My mistake was I was raising the whole level of the scope by shimming both rings.

2 layers of film on the back ring compensates for the barrel droop.

Next project try a new Nikko Stirling on the Diana 36. I am ordering another one right away. And will purchase a .22 Diana 35 tommorrow for trials.

shahid

Post by shahid » Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:53 am

So the sunk money in this Nikko Stirling scope was recovered. It looks cool on the HW 80. A very sturdy Air Rifle scope that can take the magnum power of the HW 80.

Will bring it home from the club on my next visit. The gunner is cleaning the HW 80 for me, so I left it there again.