Need help for Diana 350 Magnum

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
NILESH THAKUR
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Need help for Diana 350 Magnum

Post by NILESH THAKUR » Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:10 pm

Hi Friends few days back a guy bought a .22 Diana 350 Magnum with all custom clearance and which he wants to sell it i am intrested in buying that airrifle but the problem is the RWS logo is not their on the gun and the Diana Logo i.e the lady holding an airrifle is visible but it is not in golden colour as i have seen in other Diana 350 Magnum.The gun is brand new an not even a single pellet is been fired,please help me should i buy this airrifle or not as the RWS logo is not their is it a fake airrifle .
Thank you
Nilesh Thakur

For Advertising mail webmaster
bill
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Re: Need help for Diana 350 Magnum

Post by bill » Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:55 pm

dear nilesh,
RWS is the logo on all the DIANA airguns sold in USA. they are identical to one sold with original DIANA logo ie lady with bow & arrow. regarding the colour, it can be golden or white depending on model.all the best............

bill :D

Atanu
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by Atanu » Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:13 pm

Hi Nilesh,

Just for my info, how much are you getting this gun for?

I have myself been pining to get one and should know what price to expect in the market. :lol:

Thanks,

Atanu

Prabhath
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Prabhath » Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:26 pm

Nilesh,

Agree with what Bill has told you. Read a bit about the 350 Magnum on the web. Has it's own drawbacks. All the best anyways.

NILESH THAKUR
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by NILESH THAKUR » Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:14 pm

bill wrote:dear nilesh,
RWS is the logo on all the DIANA airguns sold in USA. they are identical to one sold with original DIANA logo ie lady with bow & arrow. regarding the colour, it can be golden or white depending on model.all the best............

bill :D
the logo is not white or golden.

-- Fri Nov 12, 2010 14:18 --
Atanu wrote:Hi Nilesh,

Just for my info, how much are you getting this gun for?

I have myself been pining to get one and should know what price to expect in the market. :lol:

Thanks,

Atanu
the guy is expecting 45000/- i asked him for 40000/-

bill
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by bill » Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:33 am

it is most probably original, you can make out from the finish on the gun & keep in mind what prabhat told you, about this model from DIANA

pkjeetesh
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by pkjeetesh » Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:40 am

with barrel pointing up, trigger facing away from you....

1. check for 8 digit serial no. stamped on left - rear on barrel
2. check for 8 digit serial no. stamped on left - front of compression tube
3. marking CAL 5.5/.22...4.5/.177 on left - front of breech block
4. Stamping MADE IN WEST GERMANY on left rear of compression tube with date of manufacture
6. Emblem - of the Goddess (in gold colour) on top of compression tube along with trigger type (T01/T05) and with MAGNUM on it (all in gold)...no need for RWS to be there
7. break open the barrel, if you see 8 lands inside the barrel, it (the barrel) is German, if it is 12...then it is Chinese
8. still not CONVINCED....load a pellet and shoot!...if it kicks like a mule.........then it is ''ORIGINAL''.... :mrgreen:

REG

PKJ

NILESH THAKUR
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by NILESH THAKUR » Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:07 pm

pkjeetesh wrote:with barrel pointing up, trigger facing away from you....

1. check for 8 digit serial no. stamped on left - rear on barrel
2. check for 8 digit serial no. stamped on left - front of compression tube
3. marking CAL 5.5/.22...4.5/.177 on left - front of breech block
4. Stamping MADE IN WEST GERMANY on left rear of compression tube with date of manufacture
6. Emblem - of the Goddess (in gold colour) on top of compression tube along with trigger type (T01/T05) and with MAGNUM on it (all in gold)...no need for RWS to be there
7. break open the barrel, if you see 8 lands inside the barrel, it (the barrel) is German, if it is 12...then it is Chinese
8. still not CONVINCED....load a pellet and shoot!...if it kicks like a mule.........then it is ''ORIGINAL''.... :mrgreen:

REG

PKJ
hi ! hope you had a encounter with mule

Big Daddy
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Big Daddy » Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:18 pm

Hi Nilesh,

I really don't understand your reply to PKJ's comment.
What PKJ means is the solid unparalleled recoil you get from this particular rifle.
And has PKJ had any experiance with RWS 350mag. ??? Bro you need to go through some posts.

He is the magnum man, and his 350 is so well tuned you have to call it sweet.

PKJ ! Plan to sell it? :twisted:

Lucky Luke, what say :D

BD
The early bird gets the worm, but the fact is, if the worm had woken up late, it would still be alive.

captrakshitsharma
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by captrakshitsharma » Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:40 pm

It is original. U can chk the lands as pkj tells and that will tell u of the origin of the barrel. the diana logo is white on a lot of the rifles specially the .22's the white or golden marking Depends on the lot and year of manufacture.Personally i think the white will last longer. What kinda sights do u have on it ?? Also the trigger and trigger guard as well as the safety catch are ABS plastic(i wish they were metal) . The overall quality and finish of the gun is impeccable .It will have a scope mount rail and yes the gun will recoil more than any springer . Its a bloody powerful airgun and all powerful guns are not always a lot of pleasure to shoot. The weight and effort required to cock it are the only downsides when u see the pellet piercing through various known materials and disintegrating some is the joy u get from it. There are very few airguns built like it...
I dont dial 911... I dial .357

NILESH THAKUR
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by NILESH THAKUR » Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:14 pm

thank you every one for ur help
Regards
Nilesh Thakur

narach93
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by narach93 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:07 am

Solicits expert advice about malfunctioning of safety catch of my one year old diana 350 panther .177. I have shot only 1250 pellets. Today while using the rifle the trigger become very loose and not able to fire. The safety can be engaged manually to stop the trigger but while disengaging the safety, the trigger again very loose and gun cannot be fired. I have opened the the rifle to inspect the problem but nothing can be noticed. I have to fired the cocked rifle by manipulating the seam of the trigger unit.since I do not want to visit kiehberg/synducate innovations unit, I will be obliged for any break through of my problem. I have all the required tools including a good compressor. I just need guidance for diy.
Regards