Airsoft Pistols, a great alternative to traditional AP's

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
Satpal_S
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Airsoft Pistols, a great alternative to traditional AP's

Post by Satpal_S » Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:06 am

Hi Airgunners,

Ordered a Cybergun Sig Sauer 226/SP2022 with BAXS system, rated at 315 fps and 25/25 (ability to hit an American quarter<.9 inch diameter> at 25 feet).

Had just ordered it on impulse when ordering my HW40 air pistol. Here is what I discovered about these amazing guns. The one I ordered was a top of the line, spring powered gun. It is full size, like the real Sig Sauer, quite realistically built of plastic, light and well balanced. The gun takes some effort to cock by pulling the slide for each round. The trigger pull is long yet breaks nicely. The rear sight can be moved sideways if desired by tapping it.

Very accurate for a Airsoft gun and a pleasure to shoot due to light weight, nice balance and a good trigger. The sights align naturally and easily. Grouped it at 15 feet on sticky target. Gun shot as advertized, all shots hitting less than an inch at 15 feet. The gun shot dead center too, did not need to adjust the rear sight. Makes noise like a regular spring AP and plastic BB's make a decent thud on hitting target.

Shot it for over an hour, a very nice and pleasurable indoor plinking/target shooting experience.

Strongly recommend these to all of you for informal and casual fun shooting.

Caution:Be careful while shooting, they shoot with enough force to blind some body, if hit in the eye accidently.

Was stupid to shoot myself in the palm accidently, got a nice bruise and it stung(this AP is 315fps rated most others were 285 fps).

Waiting on your take and comments Mack The Knife!!

Satpal

PS:Ordered the clear plastic version to see how they work. The regular (Black color) version almost looks like a real pistol.
Last edited by Satpal_S on Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

For Advertising mail webmaster
Sakobav
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by Sakobav » Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:22 am

Satpal

Eye..palm dont get it.....

Rgds

Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Mack The Knife » Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:14 am

No comments on these other than....

1) Gun safety rules apply to these as well.

2) It's another good way to teach children - if it fits, since most of them are 1:1 replicas of the real thing.

3) I have never tried to group them for accuracy so cannot comment on the group you got.

Mack The Knife

Satpal_S
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by Satpal_S » Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:11 am

Hi Rustom & Mr. NG:

Mr. NG: The guns have enough impact, if carelessly hit in eye could be bad. So a person has to be as careful as with regular AP's. Hit myself in palm of hand accidentally, got nice bruise.

Rustom: The Airsoft Pistols are too big for kids, yet excellent for people like us. The Sig fit in my hands as well as my Beretta .40 S&W(a firearm), though much lighter.

Made a 1 inch hole in towel and hung it, fired 50 shots from 15 feet using two hand hold. All but 2-3 made it through the hole. So it does group 1 inch at 15 feet. (at least 25/25 kinds like mine do, there are cheaper 13/25 kind which might not)

Best part is it is quiet and cost only $ 21.50 with a sticky target and 200 6 mm pells.

Overall lot better than lots of Desi AP's that group like crap.

Have two more Real AP's on order along with another Gas powered Airsoft pistol. Will test all three when they come in 10 days or so.

So your company has me in the Airgun business full swing. In 10 days I will own 4 .177 Airpistols and 2 6mm Airsoft Pistols!!!

Do tell how is the HW 45 shooting now, have you been able to get the springer under control. Are the groups stabilised.

Satpal

PS: how do you address NG, Navtej or Navdeep, lemme know!

Pran
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Re: Airsoft Pistols, a great alternative to traditional AP's

Post by Pran » Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:51 pm

Mack The Knife,
Have you measured the velocity of the locally available plastic air guns?
Remember seeing those yellow plastic balls at your place.
Pran
"A gun is a tool, Marian. No better, no worse than any other tool. An axe, a shovel, or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it."

Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Re: Airsoft Pistols, a great alternative to traditional AP's

Post by Mack The Knife » Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:22 pm

Have you measured the velocity of the locally available plastic air guns?
LOL. I'm afraid that is something that never occured to me.

Mack The Knife