Airgun import experiences - via post/ courier route

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
Post Reply
User avatar
mayankbanerjee1
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana
Posts: 79
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:07 pm

Re: Airgun import experiences - via post/ courier route

Post by mayankbanerjee1 » Wed May 30, 2018 3:37 pm

Bullo oka wrote:I'm bit confused, what do you mean by hell. Is it tough in there.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Hell = checkpoint at international borders if you are caught with anything that looks like a gun

Regards

Mayank

For Advertising mail webmaster
User avatar
Bullo oka
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana
Posts: 174
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:24 am
Location: Hapoli

Re: Airgun import experiences - via post/ courier route

Post by Bullo oka » Wed May 30, 2018 6:29 pm

mayankbanerjee1 wrote:
Bullo oka wrote:I'm bit confused, what do you mean by hell. Is it tough in there.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Hell = checkpoint at international borders if you are caught with anything that looks like a gun

Regards

Mayank
Recently saw this image... Image

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
You own Gun
That doesn't mean you have to use it.
Maybe :stupid: Think Bright.

User avatar
mayankbanerjee1
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana
Posts: 79
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:07 pm

Re: Airgun import experiences - via post/ courier route

Post by mayankbanerjee1 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:47 am

Bullo oka wrote:
mayankbanerjee1 wrote:
Bullo oka wrote:I'm bit confused, what do you mean by hell. Is it tough in there.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Hell = checkpoint at international borders if you are caught with anything that looks like a gun

Regards

Mayank
Recently saw this image... Image

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
Not to brag about myself, but i lived in Upper Assam for 6 1/2 years along with teams of CRPF,CISF, Army and State police. they are very good at sniffing out the anomaly. Again, there is 90% chance of getting trapped. I have personally experienced Nepal and Bhutan checkpost from a very close distance. don't go by fakebook.

Regards

Mayank

User avatar
Bullo oka
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana
Posts: 174
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:24 am
Location: Hapoli

Re: Airgun import experiences - via post/ courier route

Post by Bullo oka » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:36 pm

mayankbanerjee1 wrote:
Bullo oka wrote:
mayankbanerjee1 wrote:

Hell = checkpoint at international borders if you are caught with anything that looks like a gun

Regards

Mayank
Recently saw this image... Image

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
Not to brag about myself, but i lived in Upper Assam for 6 1/2 years along with teams of CRPF,CISF, Army and State police. they are very good at sniffing out the anomaly. Again, there is 90% chance of getting trapped. I have personally experienced Nepal and Bhutan checkpost from a very close distance. don't go by fakebook.

Regards

Mayank
Even for a airsoft & .177 air rifle?
I feel like they are better than indian custom in differentiating between firearm, air gun & toy.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
You own Gun
That doesn't mean you have to use it.
Maybe :stupid: Think Bright.

User avatar
Bullo oka
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana
Posts: 174
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:24 am
Location: Hapoli

Re: Airgun import experiences - via post/ courier route

Post by Bullo oka » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:11 pm

Any one bought shooting chrono from online sites? Kindly share the experience?
Will custom Detain it or charge the certain duty?
You own Gun
That doesn't mean you have to use it.
Maybe :stupid: Think Bright.

User avatar
mayankbanerjee1
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana
Posts: 79
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:07 pm

Re: Airgun import experiences - via post/ courier route

Post by mayankbanerjee1 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:53 pm

Bullo oka wrote:Any one bought shooting chrono from online sites? Kindly share the experience?
Will custom Detain it or charge the certain duty?
I imported a Hill pump MK04. Customs ripped me 42% as charge. Rs 8400 paid as custom duty. I request you to check with onlinesites before importing as individual.

Regards

Mayank

User avatar
Bullo oka
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana
Posts: 174
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:24 am
Location: Hapoli

Re: Airgun import experiences - via post/ courier route

Post by Bullo oka » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:41 pm

mayankbanerjee1 wrote:
Bullo oka wrote:Any one bought shooting chrono from online sites? Kindly share the experience?
Will custom Detain it or charge the certain duty?
I imported a Hill pump MK04. Customs ripped me 42% as charge. Rs 8400 paid as custom duty. I request you to check with onlinesites before importing as individual.

Regards

Mayank
Thats good for MKIV.
I think in india they cost round 17.5k - 28k for MKIV.
Image Import whatever you can guys, Indian market is a hell for lower class enthusiasts.
I'm also thinking about buying a shooting chronograph but bit confused about it.
1. Shooting Chronograph GZ35-0005
http://s.aliexpress.com/2IzAfqme?fromSns=Copy to Clipboard
This one may work with air rifles but it would be exhausting to reassemble every time you use it.
2. SINAIRSOFT Xcortech X3500 Airsoft Shooting Chronograph
This one is for airsoft (dunno if it works with air rifle or if it won't than why, it supports 90ft/s~1200ft/s, is it because of the pellet or because of the sound or air that pop out of muzzle.) cheaper, no assembly and later model than X3200 & X3300, but its too tiny ***attached the user image.
http://s.aliexpress.com/eU7ZB7RZ?fromSns=Copy to Clipboard

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
Image
You own Gun
That doesn't mean you have to use it.
Maybe :stupid: Think Bright.

Psylo
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:44 pm

Re: Airgun import experiences - via post/ courier route

Post by Psylo » Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:11 pm

Hello guys. What's the latest scenario in import of air rifles? I guess there's no intl seller willing to ship to India, so we're pretty much at a dead end?

andy_65_in
Shooting true
Shooting true
Posts: 642
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:57 am
Location: Roorkee,Uttarkhand

Re: Airgun import experiences - via post/ courier route

Post by andy_65_in » Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:07 pm

mayankbanerjee1 wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:53 pm
Bullo oka wrote:Any one bought shooting chrono from online sites? Kindly share the experience?
Will custom Detain it or charge the certain duty?
I imported a Hill pump MK04. Customs ripped me 42% as charge. Rs 8400 paid as custom duty. I request you to check with onlinesites before importing as individual.

Regards

Mayank
bad luck..you could have picked it up locally

User avatar
guru050
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:40 pm

Re: Airgun import experiences - via post/ courier route

Post by guru050 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:53 pm

Bullo oka wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:11 pm
Any one bought shooting chrono from online sites? Kindly share the experience?
Will custom Detain it or charge the certain duty?
Hi,

I purchased chronograph and PCP hand pump from china. No custom fees for chrono but paid around Rs.600 for Hand pump.Both are working great.

Post Reply