Is fishing allowed in nanital lake ?

Got some old "Shikaar" tales to share? Found a great new spot to Fish? Any interesting camping experiences? Discussion of Back-packing, Bicycling, Boating, National Parks, Wildlife, Outdoor Cooking & Recipes etc.
Forum rules
PLEASE NOTE: There is currently a complete ban on Hunting/ Shikar in India. IFG DOES NOT ALLOW any posts of an illegal nature, and anyone making such posts will face immediate disciplinary measures.
danish21
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Is fishing allowed in nanital lake ?

Post by danish21 » Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:36 pm

Is fishing allowed in nanital lake ? Has anyone did fishing there ? If yes then what is the procedure of fishing in nanitaal lake. And how much does it costs ? And what types of fishes are found in that lake ?

Danish

For Advertising mail webmaster
badshah0522
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by badshah0522 » Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:05 am

Plzzzzzzzz,,Bcoz sumone else had asked this question from me but i was not sure about it.plz give complete info regarding this.but i have seen ppl fishing there,,Thanx
danish21";p="7992 wrote: Is fishing allowed in nanital lake ? Has anyone did fishing there ? If yes then what is the procedure of fishing in nanitaal lake. And how much does it costs ? And what types of fishes are found in that lake ?

Danish
"Strength is not about how strong u can kick, it's about how strong the life is kicking u and u standup again to keep on going"