First IFG hunt on Saturday

Got some old "Shikaar" tales to share? Found a great new spot to Fish? Any interesting camping experiences? Discussion of Back-packing, Bicycling, Boating, National Parks, Wildlife, Outdoor Cooking & Recipes etc.
Forum rules
PLEASE NOTE: There is currently a complete ban on Hunting/ Shikar in India. IFG DOES NOT ALLOW any posts of an illegal nature, and anyone making such posts will face immediate disciplinary measures.
mehulkamdar

First IFG hunt on Saturday

Post by mehulkamdar » Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:45 am

Friends,

The countdown to the first official IFG hunt begins now. :D Organised by my good friend H Sharief in honour of visiting dignitary Inder at Bremen Indiana we shall be hunting pheasant, partridges and quail on Saturday. We wish more friends from India could have joined, but just to tempt you gentlemen and ladies, we shall be posting pics and also trying to film a part of the hunt and posting them here.

So, you have been informed - next time round, make sure that you join us. You have nothing to lose except your boredom. :lol:

Best wishes to everyone and do wish us luck!

Mehul

For Advertising mail webmaster
Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Mack The Knife » Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:47 am

Have a good time and be SAFE!

Mack The Knife

eljefe
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by eljefe » Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:04 pm

Mehul and Gang-
GO FOR IT
Safe hunting to you guys
Best
Axx
''It dont mean a thing, if it aint got that zing!''

"...Oh but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away..."

danish21
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by danish21 » Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:18 pm

Mehul,

I wish i could join you. But anywayz... take care and do safe hunting. Do post all the photographs. All IFG members are dying to see them.

Danish

Sujay
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Re: First IFG hunt on Saturday

Post by Sujay » Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:19 pm

Enjoy guys and have a good time. :D
A man should have a hobby. It keeps him out of trouble.

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:37 pm

Hope you guys have a great time!

Be safe :)

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

Sakobav
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by Sakobav » Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:07 pm

Have fun guys and happy shooting..If wishes were horses..

Next time hopefully I will be there

Best of luck and be safe

navdeep

kanwar76
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Post by kanwar76 » Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:48 pm

Yep!! Atlast this week is close to getting over.. felt like the longest week of my life.. :D

Just can't wait for tomorrow... "The D day"

Thanks a lot guys for the wishes.. surely will get back with tons of pics to drool over... :mrgreen:

-Inder
I am the Saint the Soldier that walks in Peace. I am the Humble dust of your feet, But dont think my Spirituality makes me weak. The Heavens will roar if my Kirpan were to speak...

Vikram
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Vikram » Sat Dec 16, 2006 5:33 am

All the best,gentlemen, and have a nice shoot.And of course a lot of pisctures are expected.

Good shooting-
Vikram
It ain’t over ’til it’s over! "Rocky,Rocky,Rocky....."

mehulkamdar

Post by mehulkamdar » Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:57 am

Dear friends,

Thank you very much for your good wishes. Yes, we are going to take as many pictures as possible and also try to film a part of the hunt. My special thanks to Navdeep who called on a long call from New York - unfortunately, work kept him away from joining us though we hope that he would make it the next time we hunt.

Our invitation to all friends here to join us whenever possible is always open. Thanks again for your warm wishes and I hope that in particular, this hunt would bring members who are not actively posting here onto the forums more actively.

Cheers!

Mehul