The Good doctor landed a fish-finally!

Got some old "Shikaar" tales to share? Found a great new spot to Fish? Any interesting camping experiences? Discussion of Back-packing, Bicycling, Boating, National Parks, Wildlife, Outdoor Cooking & Recipes etc.
Forum rules
PLEASE NOTE: There is currently a complete ban on Hunting/ Shikar in India. IFG DOES NOT ALLOW any posts of an illegal nature, and anyone making such posts will face immediate disciplinary measures.
jonahpach
Shooting true
Shooting true

Re: The Good doctor landed a fish-finally!

Post by jonahpach » Sat Oct 28, 2006 7:13 pm

Amongst new friends, I am never at ease untill somebody starts to needle me with a whale story! Now Asif U really gone and dunnit.. After seeing the photos I am not surprised u have badluck with your rod! Man u gone and already caught the biggest fish o them all!
'bout the CP-88, how much is the asking price? Just curious.

The one that did'nt get swallowed!
Speak softly and carry a big gun!

For Advertising mail webmaster
Vikram
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Vikram » Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:00 am

Great pic Jefe,thanks much for the delightful coup d'oeil into a family outing.

Best-
Vikram
It ain’t over ’til it’s over! "Rocky,Rocky,Rocky....."

eljefe
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by eljefe » Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:35 pm

Jonah,
You must come home the next time you are in delhi-My daughter would be thrilled to meet a real life Jonah !! (to make up for not sighting a whale on the Ganga)
Did you get the trout fly?
PM'd you.
Vikram,
I am looking forward to more outings like these.Will be a bit 'travelable', now that winter is here
Best
Axx
''It dont mean a thing, if it aint got that zing!''

"...Oh but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away..."