Dove hunt 2023

Got some old "Shikaar" tales to share? Found a great new spot to Fish? Any interesting camping experiences? Discussion of Back-packing, Bicycling, Boating, National Parks, Wildlife, Outdoor Cooking & Recipes etc.
Forum rules
PLEASE NOTE: There is currently a complete ban on Hunting/ Shikar in India. IFG DOES NOT ALLOW any posts of an illegal nature, and anyone making such posts will face immediate disciplinary measures.
conty1
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Dove hunt 2023

Post by conty1 » Wed Sep 06, 2023 1:19 am

My friend Salman and I took our sons to our annual Dove hunt to Wichita Falls, TX. Both Ethan and Ammar turned out to be good shots. We bagged about 35 birds. Sure, the boys missed a few but a big fun day overall.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Bragging may not bring happiness, but no man having caught a large fish goes home through an alley.

For Advertising mail webmaster
timmy
Old Timer
Old Timer

Re: Dove hunt 2023

Post by timmy » Wed Sep 06, 2023 1:55 am

Conty, that looks like a great outing, and successful, too. I'm familiar with that country, as I've looked for hogs around there -- a fw miles to the south.

It's so much fun to do this sort of thing with some like-minded folks, and to have your boys with you is icing on the cake!

Thanks for sharing!
“There is nothing new in the world except the history you do not know”

Harry S. Truman

Vikram
We post a lot
We post a lot

Re: Dove hunt 2023

Post by Vikram » Wed Sep 06, 2023 11:23 pm

Awesome!. Looks like everyone had a great day,especially the kids.
It ain’t over ’til it’s over! "Rocky,Rocky,Rocky....."