online store for fishing

Got some old "Shikaar" tales to share? Found a great new spot to Fish? Any interesting camping experiences? Discussion of Back-packing, Bicycling, Boating, National Parks, Wildlife, Outdoor Cooking & Recipes etc.
Forum rules
PLEASE NOTE: There is currently a complete ban on Hunting/ Shikar in India. IFG DOES NOT ALLOW any posts of an illegal nature, and anyone making such posts will face immediate disciplinary measures.
gun08
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

online store for fishing

Post by gun08 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:18 pm

Hi,

Which are reliable online stores to buy fishing goods in India?

For Advertising mail webmaster
hillsman
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Re: online store for fishing

Post by hillsman » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:09 pm

https://www.fishingtackleindia.com/
Have ordered a couple of times from them.

Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Mack The Knife » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:03 am

Reaper
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by Reaper » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:39 pm

Apart from the above try www.cabraloutdoors.com have ordered a few time and prompt service.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

hillsman
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by hillsman » Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:27 am

Mack The Knife wrote:http://www.fishingtackles.in/
Had ordered a couple of rapala lures from them on 21st September. After receiving an order confirmation mail from them I waited for the shipping details which never came. After about a month I contacted them on their Facebook page as well as over the phone and was assured the order was shipped through speed post, but till date I have not received the order nor have they sent me any shipping details. Had been in contact with them asking for the details/status of my order but they come up with various excuses like holiday, out of town, etc. I even asked for a refund which was refused as they said the items were already shipped ( but they avoid giving the shipping details). They have stopped replying to my enquiries. My order was prepaid.

Reaper
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by Reaper » Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:33 am

May be they are out of stock and they are giving excuses to make you wait and not loose on the order.

If they have done speed post then they must have give you the tracking number, what does the tracking say ?

If you everything else fails better to raise the issue with your bank or CC.

Next time give www.cabraloutdoors.com a try, fast shipment and good customer support.

hillsman
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by hillsman » Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:35 pm

Reaper wrote:May be they are out of stock and they are giving excuses to make you wait and not loose on the order.
My thoughts exactly.
Reaper wrote:If they have done speed post then they must have give you the tracking number, what does the tracking say ?
I was never given the tracking ID. They kept on assuring me that the items had been shipped, but when i asked for the tracking ID they always made excuses. they stopped replying to my queries a few weeks back and that is the reason i posted my ordeal on this forum.
Reaper wrote:If you everything else fails better to raise the issue with your bank or CC.
After i posted the issue on IFG yesterday and sent the link to them through facebook, i got a reply from them in a few minutes assuring me that i would get the tracking details and also that they would call me personally! i told them that i would rather communicate through facebook chat. Today they contacted me again and gave me the tracking ID and told me the item had been reshipped (i checked, it has been finally shipped).
Reaper wrote:Next time give http://www.cabraloutdoors.com a try, fast shipment and good customer support.
I have ordered from them. Prompt delivery and good customer support.

If needed i can post the entire conversation i have had with fishingtackles.in through facebook chat. It was not a pleasant experience and hope no one else has to go through it.

Reaper
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by Reaper » Sat Nov 24, 2018 3:16 pm

Great, so your follow ups and posting here paid off.

Vikram
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Vikram » Sat Nov 24, 2018 3:43 pm

hillsman wrote:After i posted the issue on IFG yesterday and sent the link to them through facebook, i got a reply from them in a few minutes assuring me that i would get the tracking details and also that they would call me personally! i told them that i would rather communicate through facebook chat. Today they contacted me again and gave me the tracking ID and told me the item had been reshipped (i checked, it has been finally shipped).
Good for you. Terrible customer service. Losing thousands trying to save a few rupees.
It ain’t over ’til it’s over! "Rocky,Rocky,Rocky....."