• Advertisement
Kiehberg.in -  Outdoor gear and sports equipment

Need assistance in obtaining a backpack

Got some old "Shikaar" tales to share? Found a great new spot to Fish? Any interesting camping experiences? Discussion of Back-packing, Bicycling, Boating, National Parks, Wildlife, Outdoor Cooking & Recipes etc.
Forum rules
PLEASE NOTE: There is currently a complete ban on Hunting/ Shikar in India. IFG DOES NOT ALLOW any posts of an illegal nature, and anyone making such posts will face immediate disciplinary measures.
Nick22N

Need assistance in obtaining a backpack

Postby Nick22N » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:15 pm

Hey guys! I'm a gear queer guy! Any new gear related to outdoors, I have a desire to own it..
Well, currently I'm obsessed with getting a really good quality backpack.. I'm having my eyes on the 5.11 rush 24 backpack. Its simply amazing! However, its not available in India(Bangalore) nor is it shipped to India. I've been waiting for close to a year for it. Is there any member on this forum who can help me get the backpack? Its available in US and UK only!
Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk

thakur

Re: Need assistance in obtaining a backpack

Postby thakur » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:01 pm

Hi,

5.11 equipment is available on http://www.511tactical.com.

You can order and have it shipped to India but it will be expensive because of duties, handling charges etc.

I have got the Rush 72 bag delivered to Delhi address.
'
Regards,
Sanjay

Cheers,
Thakur

"Shoot well - Lens or Rifle"

nitroex700

Postby nitroex700 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:25 pm

Nick22N wrote:Hey guys! I'm a gear queer guy! Any new gear related to outdoors, I have a desire to own it..
Well, currently I'm obsessed with getting a really good quality backpack.. I'm having my eyes on the 5.11 rush 24 backpack. Its simply amazing! However, its not available in India(Bangalore) nor is it shipped to India. I've been waiting for close to a year for it. Is there any member on this forum who can help me get the backpack? Its available in US and UK only!
Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk

I have some friends who might be able to help with this and other similar stuff.. Inbox me if needed.

Motorpsycho

Postby Motorpsycho » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:31 pm

Anyone ordered from Aliexpress, there are a few good Bugout bags and wanted some feedback on the quality.

Return to “Hunting, Hiking, Camping, Fishing & other Fresh Air Activities”