Tiger tales ,a picture says a thousand words !

Got some old "Shikaar" tales to share? Found a great new spot to Fish? Any interesting camping experiences? Discussion of Back-packing, Bicycling, Boating, National Parks, Wildlife, Outdoor Cooking & Recipes etc.
Forum rules
PLEASE NOTE: There is currently a complete ban on Hunting/ Shikar in India. IFG DOES NOT ALLOW any posts of an illegal nature, and anyone making such posts will face immediate disciplinary measures.
jatindra Singh Deo
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Tiger tales ,a picture says a thousand words !

Post by jatindra Singh Deo » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:05 pm

Fellow IFGians , I bring to you a few amateur clips of the magnificent Royal Bengal in its elements .These have been with me forwarded by a uncle who is a honorary warden around Badamba Forest Range Odisha .He lives in Badamba palace around 166 kms from BBSR ,he travels across India and has a enviable collection of such gems ,some shot by him and some by his acquaintances ,which I hope you enjoy the magnificence and raw power of the Royalty in Stripes .These are from NagarjunaSagar Srisailam Tiger Reserve ,Bandhavgarh and Dharni Maharastra (somewhere between semabodh to chikaldhara )

There are more of these and some stills in high definition which I will upload later .

Somewhere in maharastra (could not be sure)

Bison kill Nagarjuna

Bandhavgarh stalk

For Advertising mail webmaster
amitganpule
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Re: RE: Tiger tales ,a picture says a thousand words !

Post by amitganpule » Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:34 pm

jatindra Singh Deo wrote:Fellow IFGians , I bring to you a few amateur clips of the magnificent Royal Bengal in its elements .These have been with me forwarded by a uncle who is a honorary warden around Badamba Forest Range Odisha .He lives in Badamba palace around 166 kms from BBSR ,he travels across India and has a enviable collection of such gems ,some shot by him and some by his acquaintances ,which I hope you enjoy the magnificence and raw power of the Royalty in Stripes .These are from NagarjunaSagar Srisailam Tiger Reserve ,Bandhavgarh and Dharni Maharastra (somewhere between semabodh to chikaldhara )

There are more of these and some stills in high definition which I will upload later .

Somewhere in maharastra (could not be sure)

[bbvideo=560,315]http://youtu.be/WxJH3_uAhLw[/bbvideo]

Bison kill Nagarjuna

[bbvideo=560,315]http://youtu.be/a6Kg1lIvsJQ[/bbvideo]

Bandhavgarh stalk

[bbvideo=560,315]http://youtu.be/aSJkbgLk0HQ[/bbvideo]
Luckyto witness this.

Sent from my GT-I8552 using Tapatalk

Sakobav
Old Timer
Old Timer

Re: Tiger tales ,a picture says a thousand words !

Post by Sakobav » Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:07 am

Jatindra great videos thanks for sharing
Cheers

sa_ali
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by sa_ali » Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:23 pm

Nice share bro, thanks a lot

jatindra Singh Deo
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by jatindra Singh Deo » Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:34 pm

Thanks Folks !