Torches

Got some old "Shikaar" tales to share? Found a great new spot to Fish? Any interesting camping experiences? Discussion of Back-packing, Bicycling, Boating, National Parks, Wildlife, Outdoor Cooking & Recipes etc.
Forum rules
PLEASE NOTE: There is currently a complete ban on Hunting/ Shikar in India. IFG DOES NOT ALLOW any posts of an illegal nature, and anyone making such posts will face immediate disciplinary measures.
joydeepm
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Torches

Post by joydeepm » Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:04 am

While on a visit to New Zealand , happened to visit Gun City in Christchurch , apparently the largest gun store in the world . Picked up this absolutely brilliant LED torch called LED LENSER M7RX . " intelligent " torch with 7-8 modes and 600 lumens of sheer brilliant light , effective upto 250 meters .

The sure fires paled in comparison , though I believe some high end Surefires are very good and the low end LED lensers , crappy .

This is a high end torch , comes with a belt clip , re chargeable battery and charging dock .

Let us share experiences about our torches .

Joydeep
If you want to shoot , shoot . Don't talk .....

For Advertising mail webmaster
Lanceman
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: Torches

Post by Lanceman » Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:03 am

Hi Joydeep, I have the non-rechargeable version of the Lenser M7, bought it in Salzburg 3 years ago. I swear by it.great for night trails etc. most sure fired work on non standard cells, hence blackout in the wild.
I am so happy with the Lenser that I have three more in diff sizes.
It is better to die on one's feet than live on one's knees.