First Bird Hunt - 2013

Got some old "Shikaar" tales to share? Found a great new spot to Fish? Any interesting camping experiences? Discussion of Back-packing, Bicycling, Boating, National Parks, Wildlife, Outdoor Cooking & Recipes etc.
Forum rules
PLEASE NOTE: There is currently a complete ban on Hunting/ Shikar in India. IFG DOES NOT ALLOW any posts of an illegal nature, and anyone making such posts will face immediate disciplinary measures.
conty1
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

First Bird Hunt - 2013

Post by conty1 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:35 pm

Took dad out to Lanark, IL again to my buddy Dan's reserve. It was COLD and windy and the dogs had a hard time pointing, but we managed somehow and ended up with 16 of the 20 released Chukars!

Cheers,
Amit

PS: I am trying to attach pictures, but am gettting this.. "Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached." I guess I'll try again tonight.

Bragging may not bring happiness, but no man having caught a large fish goes home through an alley.

For Advertising mail webmaster
Hammerhead
Shooting true
Shooting true

Re: First Bird Hunt - 2013

Post by Hammerhead » Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:09 pm

You needs to split up pictures from the one file to newly set up different branch.

Sub- Album or delete the really old pictures to make space.

Congrats,Looks like you had a good hunt, even without the pictures - Haji
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke

kanwar76
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Re: First Bird Hunt - 2013

Post by kanwar76 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:24 pm

Put the pics on Photobucket Amit.

Waiting for the pics.

-Inder
I am the Saint the Soldier that walks in Peace. I am the Humble dust of your feet, But dont think my Spirituality makes me weak. The Heavens will roar if my Kirpan were to speak...