Feedback on MDHASAN - Positive

Comments and ratings about buyers and sellers, in the "Buy/ Sell" section.
Forum rules
Please use "Positive"or "Negative", and name of the buyer or seller with whom you've dealt, in the subject title.
Kshatriya
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Kshatriya » Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:16 pm

I recently purchased 2 Ashani Magazines from MDHASAN, he had, in fact dispatched them without even the confirmation of payment from my end. They are the original IOF-made ones & I could spot no difference from my original issued ones, in build & quality, as assured.Though one of the magazines was faulty, the same was replaced by MDHASAN very promptly. It was a pleasure interacting & dealing with him & would love to do so again.
Thanks MDHASAN.
U.S Army Rifle Cal .30 M1917 Remington Bolt Action
Cal 32 ACP IOF Pistol

For Advertising mail webmaster
rajanipvt
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Re: Feedback on MDHASAN - Positive

Post by rajanipvt » Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:29 pm

i bought two magazine both 100% original ashani magazines thank to mdhasan (zubir ahamed)aligarh
i received the magazine in good condition at correct time It was a pleasure interacting & dealing with him & would love to do so again.

MDHASAN
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by MDHASAN » Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:53 am

Kshatriya wrote:I recently purchased 2 Ashani Magazines from MDHASAN, he had, in fact dispatched them without even the confirmation of payment from my end. They are the original IOF-made ones & I could spot no difference from my original issued ones, in build & quality, as assured.Though one of the magazines was faulty, the same was replaced by MDHASAN very promptly. It was a pleasure interacting & dealing with him & would love to do so again.
Thanks MDHASAN.
thanks bro :D

-- Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:54 am --
rajanipvt wrote:Feedback on MDHASAN - Positive
i bought two magazine both 100% original ashani magazines thank to mdhasan (zubir ahamed)aligarh
i received the magazine in good condition at correct time It was a pleasure interacting & dealing with him & would love to do so again.
thanks alot bro :D

jetley
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by jetley » Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:47 pm

...A BIG BIG POSITIVE TO MDHASAN (ZUBAIR AHMAD)..PURCHASED A COMANDO AIR RIFLE W/SCOPE ...SATISFIED WITH THE PRODUCT & HIS SERVICE DESERVES TOP MARKS , 5 STARS .....WOULD RECOMMEND TO ALL ...EXCELLENT SERVICE MDHASAN ,KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK......
BEST WISHES.

jaypreet
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by jaypreet » Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:38 pm

Thanks to MDHASAN,
Very Smooth dealing.
It was a pleasure dealing with Zubair.
Delivered the Bi-pod in very good condition.
Would love to deal with him again.
Regards

jaypreet