Comments and ratings about buyers and sellers, in the "Buy/ Sell" section.
Forum rules
Please use "Positive"or "Negative", and name of the buyer or seller with whom you've dealt, in the subject title.
cottage cheese
Veteran
Veteran

Re: FEEDBACK: For time wasters.

Post by cottage cheese » Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:18 pm

Mack The Knife Bana wrote:It's okay hvj1, I am equally guilty of getting carried away at times (remind me to take CC to task for deleting Chris's posts :evil: :wink: ).

Hey Rusty nice to see you back after, like, forever... Hope things are ok your end.

Sorry about the delete.... was caught in the same wave as hvj1..... :) ...my monthly let of steam quota :mrgreen: ...oops.

regards,
cc
He who can not think, is a fool; he who will not, a bigot; he who dare not - a slave!

For Advertising mail webmaster
hvj1
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Post by hvj1 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:44 pm

Mack The Knife Bana wrote: I do recall Sumeet's name, vaguely, will ask Ten X to refresh my memory. Didn't Sumeet shoot for Tamil Nadu though?
AH hah, yes, yes, yes, Sumeet Sanghvi actually represented TN, my mamaries are failing me at times :D
Regards & PM sent.

Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Mack The Knife » Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:44 pm

"Let of"???

My dear chap, errors in judgement may be overlooked but never spellings!

Kindly see me in my office. Sharpish!

chrisjackripper
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by chrisjackripper » Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:54 pm

Thanks for the prompt response. I don’t have anything against any member nor any gentlemen on the forum. My intention was only to enlighten a trend followed by few so called esteemed members, of which one has a warning and cant even use a PM option.

If I don’t interact over the forum, how can any 1 be sure, specially comments by members xl_target AND hvj1.

For the member who didn’t go through previous posts and comments. Below listed is a short summary.

Ragva was given plenty of time to meet couple of his commitments. Its only after this thread came into existence, I was aware of his grief & financial crunch. The same was not communicated by Ragav at any instance earlier.

The same goes for Jonahpach, was offered 20 days to make a payment and failed to meet any of his commitments.

Ever wonder when people don’t meet their commitments consecutively, do the math and you’ll find an answer. There are few IFG members I interacted with over the phone. If the need arises they shall enlighten the one's who comments are based only on assumptions. Your wrong ? Time will tell and all you shall do is apologize for the comments.

Have a nice weekend is all I can say.

hvj1
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Post by hvj1 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:27 pm

chrisjackripper wrote:Time will tell and all you shall do is apologize for the comments.
:deadhorse:

nagarifle
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by nagarifle » Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:18 pm

well as for commintents, i get lots of yes i will buy give payment details and noting. so what ? i have learnt to sit back and carry on. and how many have made a deal but failed to follow through? lost count. so what? chill out and keep going, whats the point in bickering about it. no payment no deal that all there is to it. :lol:
Nagarifle

if you say it can not be done, then you are right, for you, it can not be done.

eljefe
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by eljefe » Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:33 pm

hvj1 wrote:
Mack The Knife Bana wrote: I do recall Sumeet's name, vaguely, will ask Ten X to refresh my memory. Didn't Sumeet shoot for Tamil Nadu though?
AH hah, yes, yes, yes, Sumeet Sanghvi actually represented TN, my mamaries are failing me at times :D
Regards & PM sent.
Time wasting 'mamaries' ?
you funny suit wallahs have a strange anatomy :lol:
''It dont mean a thing, if it aint got that zing!''

"...Oh but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away..."

hvj1
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Post by hvj1 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:20 pm

Err Eljefe, Old chap, you've yet to see my kangaroo suit! :D