This is what i have

Here you can post images from your favorite events, places, yourself or your family to share with other site members.
xl_target
Old Timer
Old Timer

Re: This is what i have

Post by xl_target » Tue May 03, 2016 12:27 am

Unless you are in Canada, Baljit won't be able to help you.
You are not allowed to import firearms into India unless you are a renowned shooter or you have TR staus.

Added in 2 minutes 17 seconds:
Hammerhead wrote:
chaudhary302 wrote:check some of my collection i am from Edmonton
Let's go attack AMREEKA - Haji

"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass".

A quote sometimes mistakenly attributed to Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto of the Imperial Japanese Navy.
“Never give in, never give in, never; never; never; never – in nothing, great or small, large or petty – never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense” — Winston Churchill, Oct 29, 1941

For Advertising mail webmaster
Hammerhead
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Hammerhead » Tue May 03, 2016 12:44 am

How about Alaska, You guys bought it from Russia for $500. We pay you twice now !!!
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke

xl_target
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by xl_target » Tue May 03, 2016 1:03 am

Actually it was substantially more than $500, especially given 1867 dollars.
On March 30, 1867, the United States reached an agreement to purchase Alaska from Russia for a price of $7.2 million. The Treaty with Russia was negotiated and signed by Secretary of State William Seward and Russian Minister to the United States Edouard de Stoeckl.
primary documents in American History- Library of Congress

As long as we can continue driving through Canada on the way to Alaska, I'm sure it will stay as a US State.
It's all good except that those Canucks make us leave our guns behind. :)

I'm sure Putin would like to back though.
“Never give in, never give in, never; never; never; never – in nothing, great or small, large or petty – never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense” — Winston Churchill, Oct 29, 1941